Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Posts just before kick off.

6-0 win for his team and he's straight back on the BRALT posting his usual piss poor trolling. What a sad state you are Bennett!

Whit ? Yer team just got beat yet here you are posting about a Rangers fan posting on a rangers thread , sad state you are dhave

Rangers fans posting on Rangers threads, strange sad behavior, will never catch on.

Posting, yes. Saying anything that works as a riposte to my point, no.

Bennett is, as usual, hoping to deflect from people mocking his club. No real shame in that, but you'd hope he could do better than the "you're having a tantrum" line.

You'd hope. Not expect, obviously.

Whit ? Yer team just got beat yet here you are posting about a Rangers fan posting on a rangers thread , sad state you are dhave

Thought that they got a last minute goal?

Posting, yes. Saying anything that works as a riposte to my point, no.

Bennett is, as usual, hoping to deflect from people mocking his club. No real shame in that, but you'd hope he could do better than the "you're having a tantrum" line.

You'd hope. Not expect, obviously.

Dry yer eyes Milty.

Rangers fans posting on Rangers threads, strange sad behavior, will never catch on.

rangers fans spending most of their time defending fraudsters and convicted criminals will never catch on.

You and the dotting gang are in the minority of Rangers fans on this site most spend their time talking about football...just let that sink in .

Yip..Bang and another criminal is in....

..The City watchdog yesterday banned two stockbrokers from working in the financial sector, after they took £135,000 of their clients' money for their personal use.

The Financial Services Authority said that Barry Scott, chief executive of Aberdeen-based Barum House Securities, took £65,000 of his client's money, and then misled the client over its use.

In 1998 he also used £40,000 of his client's money to buy a stake in Barum House for himself.

Eighteen months later he pretended to repay the money by secretly selling some of the client's other investments.

Another broker at the same firm, Lata Gaur, also bought and sold stock for clients without their consent to buy a stake in the company.

As the FSA was investigating, both brokers continued misleading their clients, using a further £30,000 to cover their original deceptions and to keep the firm open.

Mr Scott also tried to persuade his clients to provide back-dated authorisations.

A spokesman for the FSA said: "We have taken this action because the two individuals have not met the standards of honesty and integrity we require.

"The FSA is serious about taking action against those who abuse the trust placed in them."

Grampian Police said the case will not be brought to court. It is understood this is because Mr Scott has absconded to New Zealand, and Mrs Gaur's whereabouts are currently not known.

Oh dear it looks like kingy has been taken in by the discredited oaf from Scotzine and fucked it up.

I see Scott and Mad Max had issue with this post, I wonder why?

Both John James and Andy Muirhead from Scotzine publicly tried to discredit Barry Scott hours after it was revealed he had provided some of the loan funds, in keeping with many other pieces they have previously written, they lied about Barry and have now been forced into humiliating apologies, it was these lies that The King all too eagerly copied and pasted directly onto this thread.

Was the Barry Scott stuff totally made up nonsense then?

Or was the detail inaccurate?

Was the Barry Scott stuff totally made up nonsense then?Or was the detail inaccurate?

Looks like he was quoting a story on another Barry Scott , but tbf he has published an unreserved apology on his site.

But the good news is the other guy Ross was wanted for Fraud and they still have a chairmen who gives his business address as a toilet in Germiston.

Was the Barry Scott stuff totally made up nonsense then?

Or was the detail inaccurate?

It was another Barry Scott, basically the pretend journalist never researched his exclusive properly.

Muirheads apologised/posted a please don't sue me/how was I to know letter on his website.

It was another Barry Scott, basically the pretend journalist never researched his exclusive properly.

Muirheads apologised/posted a please don't sue me/how was I to know letter on his website.

Stupid bugger.

It's this zeal for negativity that prevents even the most basic checking.

Your pal, Phil did something similar last year.

Stupid bugger.

I didnt copy it from him I got it from the swamp (now deleted) it was rangers fans on there last night mentioning it.

I didnt copy it from him I got it from the swamp (now deleted) it was rangers fans on there last night mentioning it.

Stop lying.

Stupid bugger.

True enough, a few simple checks could have stopped him from spending an entire day making a tit of himself.

I see Scott and Mad Max had issue with this post, I wonder why?

Both John James and Andy Muirhead from Scotzine publicly tried to discredit Barry Scott hours after it was revealed he had provided some of the loan funds, in keeping with many other pieces they have previously written, they lied about Barry and have now been forced into humiliating apologies, it was these lies that The King all too eagerly copied and pasted directly onto this thread.

no problem with it. just thought I would even out the greenie I've gave both of you a while ago

don't get too upset about it they are after all only dots

Edited by scottxs

To be honest I hope it never stops, laughing at the likes of Muirhead, JJ, Phil and the other daft bloggers is one thing, laughing at the likes of The King who obviously buy (literally) into their nonsense is quite another more enjoyable experience.

he was right about the other fraudster though so thats good enough for me.