Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dry your eyes. It's not my fault your dead club are YET AGAIN a laughing stock.

You wouldn't be here, biting, biting, biting, if it didn't hurt you. But it does.

Oh my, Milty's having a wee tantrum.

Lol.....

So basically Rangers have borrowed yet more money despite having rich berrs involved now, and they've borrowed it from dodgy sources just for the lulz.

...but according to the usual goons, frantically daisy-chaining each other as per on here, this is all reasonable and neither worrying or embarrassing.

That about the size of it?

Yes, pretty much.

Oh my, Milty's having a wee tantrum.

Lol.....

Pointing out that, as ever, you make an arse of yourself because you can't help but bite = me having a tantrum?

Okaaay.

Perhaps if you spent less time among perma-raging types, you might be better able to accurately discern emotions correctly.

Pointing out that, as ever, you make an arse of yourself because you can't help but bite = me having a tantrum?

Okaaay.

Perhaps if you spent less time among perma-raging types, you might be better able to accurately discern emotions correctly.

You clearly had a tantrum

Cheerio Milty.

Posts just before kick off.

6-0 win for his team and he's straight back on the BRALT posting his usual piss poor trolling. What a sad state you are Bennett!

1-0 defeat against 10 men and he's straight back on the BRALT posting about posters who support a team he doesn't support.