Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I sincerely hope you wake up tomorrow with the urge to shoot someones face off then!

Because plain old making a c**t of yourself obviously isn't cutting it for you.

You may want someone's face shot-off and that's to your demerit. I certainly don't.

You really are an odious little runt.

Get yer Mrs to put you to bed and come back when you think shooting someone in the face is a bad idea.

You need to stop believing that eveything written on the internet is literal. Stuff like:

"Rangers survived liquidation"

"We're the most sorted club in Scotland"

"Dave King doesn't lie"

"A guy would shoot his own brother cos he thinks a drunk stranger on the internet is a w****r"

You know? That kind of stuff..

I'm also going to shag Kelly Brook later today. I now expect loads of praise and congratulations from you.

You fucking walloper! :lol:

The problem for The Ps&Ds is that the timeline for our demise keeps getting stretched. How many times have we had 'payday watch' on here?

Concomitantly, the problem we Bears face is that credit will eventually run out. Obviously we still overspend. We're 'safe' for this season but where can we get additional income from?

I'm not sure how your second paragraph is any different from what the Ps&Ds have been saying for couple of seasons now - all we've been disagreeing about is the 'when'.

The problem for The Ps&Ds is that the timeline for our demise keeps getting stretched. How many times have we had 'payday watch' on here?

Concomitantly, the problem we Bears face is that credit will eventually run out. Obviously we still overspend. We're 'safe' for this season but where can we get additional income from?

The timeline ended in 2012.

Pursuant to this rule, clubs are not allowed to change their legal form or structure in order to obtain a licence, simply by 'cleaning up' their balance sheet while offloading debts onto a new entity that might potentially go bankrupt – thus harming creditors (including employees and social/tax authorities) as well as threatening the integrity of sporting competition. Any such alteration of a club's legal form or structure is deemed to be an interruption to its membership of a UEFA member association
Edited by stonedsailor

Strange, a wee search shows that youve said differently.....

You missed my edit so here you go again

Pursuant to this rule, clubs are not allowed to change their legal form or structure in order to obtain a licence, simply by 'cleaning up' their balance sheet while offloading debts onto a new entity that might potentially go bankrupt – thus harming creditors (including employees and social/tax authorities) as well as threatening the integrity of sporting competition. Any such alteration of a club's legal form or structure is deemed to be an interruption to its membership of a UEFA member association

So basically Rangers have borrowed yet more money despite having rich berrs involved now, and they've borrowed it from dodgy sources just for the lulz.

...but according to the usual goons, frantically daisy-chaining each other as per on here, this is all reasonable and neither worrying or embarrassing.

That about the size of it?