Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The King does a good job, he annoys the f**k out of you and the arselickers.

You could give tedi a hand writing out his CV.

Here is one for starters.

Experience

4 years: 8 hours a day checking the failed social workers blog.

3 Years: 6 hours a day on a fitba forum.

2 Years: 4 hours a day following the racists tweets.

10 years: Licking no8s and Bennetts arse.

This post is worth quoting in full.....for no reason other than it makes a fool of you.

King and his band of criminals now sitting with the club crest and Murray park in their back pockets.

I assume this of course, as RIFC have stated that the funding has been provided on the same basis as their other recent loans they've received.

Add to that, they will be repaid in shares. If this share issue ever takes place, there will be none left to sell.

Rangers love fraudsters....The Securities and Exchange Commission today imposed sanctions against a Hong Kong-based audit firm and two accountants for failing to properly audit year-end financial statements of a company that the SEC has charged with fraud.

An SEC investigation found that Baker Tilly Hong Kong Limited, its director Andrew Ross, and its former director Helena Kwok ignored red flags surrounding approximately $59 million in related-party transactions reflected in internal accounting records of China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited but not adequately disclosed in year-end 2009 financial statements.

Rangers love fraudsters....The Securities and Exchange Commission today imposed sanctions against a Hong Kong-based audit firm and two accountants for failing to properly audit year-end financial statements of a company that the SEC has charged with fraud.An SEC investigation found that Baker Tilly Hong Kong Limited, its director Andrew Ross, and its former director Helena Kwok ignored red flags surrounding approximately $59 million in related-party transactions reflected in internal accounting records of China North East Petroleum Holdings Limited but not adequately disclosed in year-end 2009 financial statements.

Seems a good guy to have on board. I'm sure the Rangers fans will be more than happy to enter into a discussion on the credentials of the new investors.

One things for sure, if Charles Green had brought these guys on board, there would have been uproar in the Rangers support.

I'll step back from the thread when I want to shoot people in the face

I sincerely hope you wake up tomorrow with the urge to shoot someones face off then!

Because plain old making a c**t of yourself obviously isn't cutting it for you.