Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The best bit is when phil describes it as "internet thingies"

It's these moments which show us how a career in journalism never prospered for mcgobbledygook

As much as I think he's a roaster it looks like he is in fact beginning to make a career out of journalism, due to the never ending nonsense eminating from the big hoose and those paying him money to read such bollocks.

The best bit is when phil describes it as "internet thingies"

It's these moments which show us how a career in journalism never prospered for mcgobbledygook

"Last night the Fitba internet was full of froth last night"

"I understand that there is outstanding Wi−Fi bill is in the region of £500,000"

"The initial cost of installation of all these internet thingies as Ibrox"

"For the avoidance of doubt they have no had act or part in the additional £200,000"

Utter gibberish !!

Wi-Fi firm 802 Works in bid to ring-fence Rangers cash

• 12 minutes ago

From the sectionGlasgow & West Scotland

_87669679_87669677.jpgImage copyrightGetty Images

A company which provided Wi-Fi services to Rangers is bidding to have £300,000 of the club's cash ring-fenced.

802 Works Ltd claims the club has not paid a bill for work at Ibrox and wants the cash frozen to ensure payment if Rangers go bust.

Rangers say the firm breached the contract as the system cannot be used by 50,000 people at the same time.

A sheriff will rule on Friday whether an arrestment warrant granted two weeks ago should remain or be lifted.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court, lawyers for 802 Works said the firm wanted the money ring-fenced to ensure payment if the club goes into insolvency.

Annual losses

The court was told that Rangers "over a considerable period", had been operating at a loss of £7.5m per year.

Various accounts were lodged at the court, including an audited report dated October 2015, showing financial information and an account showing more recent figures that were taken from the club's account system.

The most recent figures were objected to by the representative of 802 Works.

Solicitor advocate Simon Catto, representing 802 Works, said the audited report showed a full year's accounts and a loss of around £7.5m per year should be preferred.

He said: "These are the only documents that should be looked at when considering if there is a risk of insolvency."

Counsel for the club, Christopher Wilson, told the court that the sum sued for is 2% of the turnover.

He said: "The company is turning over that amount each week."

The court heard Rangers have repaid a £5m loan from Sports Direct.

Mr Catto said the defence case, that only 10,000 users could access the Wi-Fi in the stadium and that constituted a breach of contract, was "feeble".

The court was told it was "quite clear from documents" that there was no intention that anything like 50,000 people would be able to use the system simultaneously.

"Last night the Fitba internet was full of froth last night"

"I understand that there is outstanding Wi−Fi bill is in the region of £500,000"

"The initial cost of installation of all these internet thingies as Ibrox"

"For the avoidance of doubt they have no had act or part in the additional £200,000"

Utter gibberish !!

Maybe he slowly morphing his articles into Gaelic

I was under the impression that the £300k was for running costs (?)

£25k for the £1.8m Wi−fi system to be connected to the internet for a month :blink:

£25,000 :huh:

Twentyfive thousand pounds a month :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Convicted Criminals lies at the AGM...

To say it wasn't working wasn't a lie, he just neglected to mention that it wasn't working because it had been disconnected and that it had been disconnected 'cause "Rangers" couldn't be bothered paying the bill.

1. @Provident_Loans Any Chance of a provy? No paid ma cable bill. Wait...@virginmedia Do you take provy checks? #creditscoreofaHobo

5 retweets2 likes
    Retweet
    More
  2. James Doleman Retweeted

@RangersIFC Hi there, I'd recommend having a chat with our Credit team on 0800 052 2620 regarding this. My collea... https://virginmedia.response.lithium.com/portal/conversation/5915514

:lol:

:lol:

Quite humorous, doubt you will manage to fit it all on one of your banners though wilie

The court was told that Rangers "over a considerable period", had been operating at a loss of £7.5m per year.

£7.5m per year to beat posties and builders in the Third and Second :lol:

£7.5m per year to get a stiffie about putting 6 past Dumbarton :lol: :lol:

£7.5m per year to be 3 points ahead of Falkirk :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Catto told sheriff Ian Miller: "The company (Rangers) cannot pay this of its own accord as it is operating at a loss. It has to come from somewhere else."

Someone tell Mr Catto Rangers are not a company they are an ethereal thingymabob which can't owe money to anyone.

£7.5m per year to beat posties and builders in the Third and Second :lol:

£7.5m per year to get a stiffie about putting 6 past Dumbarton :lol: :lol:

£7.5m per year to be 3 points ahead of Falkirk :lol: :lol: :lol:

For everything else there is MasterCard?

eta - On a serious note how can Rangers fans be happy with this mess. I have never known a club to be in and out of court as much as this. As hilarious as it is for us, and although you have to put a brave face on it, surely you need to admit there are real problems here?

Edited by NewBlue

It must've been OK, if you picked it up in sunny Ayrshire.

Sunny? Cannae remember the last time I saw the sun.

£25k for the £1.8m Wi−fi system to be connected to the internet for a month :blink:

£25,000 :huh:

Twenty−five thousand pounds a month :lol: :lol: :lol:

To say it wasn't working wasn't a lie, he just neglected to mention that it wasn't working because it had been disconnected and that it had been disconnected 'cause "Rangers" couldn't be bothered paying the bill.

Those figures are something else.

Alleged to have been disconnected.

I fucking knew we were getting some comedy our way when they started getting all cocksure over the weekend. It happens every time they get uppity.

Come on **** tell us again how superior you are. I could do with a good belly laugh.

:lol:</p>

Cartuja on Kds...

post-33652-0-62860000-1452618680_thumb.j

Just as well. 'Cos the banks are chasing :)

Two separate arrestment orders for debts , both falling into the catagory of over ten grand .

Shitz getting real again.

So it's a load of pish then

ooft.

Aye ...ok then :rolleyes:

Oooft.

Dear readers please continue to support this intrepid journalist and help him buy a new shirt and jacket.

Oooooft.

Right roon yez with the wire brush. :)

Weetam on the swamp won't last long

As a Ranger, I believe in paying my debts not shirking on them that is the way of the shettleston.