Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

it meant losing our players for feck all, being booted out the top division etc this myth that we all thought liquidation meant new club at the time and all changed our minds when it happened is utter bullshite as there were plenty of articles around at the time outlining that this wouldnt be the case , like this one from nov 2011 http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/277115-what-happens-when-a-club-in-administration-sets-up-a-phoenix-company/

Not booted out of top division. Allowed entrance into bottom division.

What basically happened is that everyone was accepting Rangers were a new club until Charles Green realised not enough people were buying season tickets for what was commonly seen as a new entity. So he hammed up the 140 year history etc and the Rangers fans lapped it up.
yawn not this pish again, i hald up the red card to liquidation while being fully aware that it didnt mean new club, what you have here is evidence of rangers fans being against liquidation not evidence of us thinking that it meant new club, the usual pish from you lot because you dont have any actual credible evidence
It's not just the red cards that are funny though. It's the "Sink Us And We'll Sink You" sentiment.Nothing better captures the impotent rage, the spite, the delusion and the entitlement felt by so many Rangers fans. On an occasion that called for humility, for contrition, we instead got this mindless shit.It's exactly what makes the fact that Rangers alone sank, while everyone else got along just fine, such an exquisite delight.

Because it meant we'd be in the third division.

...yet the vast majority of you fans supposedly wanted to start in the 3rd division.

(Of course this was only cause they were scared of finishing 8th or something; and from a horribly wrong belief that their absence would kill off other SPL outfits)

SPL was top league.

Well yes, yes it was − what's your point caller :huh:

Rangers will not play in the Scottish Premier League this season.

SPL chairmen met at Hampden to vote on the new club's application to replace the old Rangers in the top flight.

BBC Scotland has learned that 10 of the 12 clubs were in opposition, with Kilmarnock abstaining and Rangers voting in favour.

Link

^_^

Awwww they are calling us a new club again :lol:

From the 5 way agreement.

GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION

16.1 All the Parties hereto agree that in relation to any proceedings involving RFC

initiated after the date of this Agreement the SFA will continue to retain appellate

jurisdiction notwithstanding the terms of Article 16.3 of the Articles of Association

of the SFA.

16.2 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws

of Scotland. Each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the

Court of Arbitration for Sport, Avenue de Beaumont 2, CH-1012 Lausanne in

relation to any claim, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with this

Agreement.

From the CAS

Pursuant to this rule, clubs are not allowed to change their legal form or structure in order to obtain a licence, simply by 'cleaning up' their balance sheet while offloading debts onto a new entity that might potentially go bankrupt – thus harming creditors (including employees and social/tax authorities) as well as threatening the integrity of sporting competition. Any such alteration of a club's legal form or structure is deemed to be an interruption to its membership of a UEFA member association

Edited by stonedsailor

It is kinda weird, whenever ever one of their heroes lets slip in the media, they spend days whining on the BRALT, all it takes is a wee word like 'back' to send them into a frenzy.

I think Monkey summed it up pretty well.......... 'impotent rage' describes their situation wonderfully well i would say.

I think I have mostly seen this used in regards to Court appearances TBH.

Let them be , look at them and reliase this is what they have come to , fawning over some story regarding a wifi dispute regarding Rangers , this is what excites the diddies , their obsession comes from the fact that each and every one of the has probably been broken by our club at some point , the majority of supporters on this forum couldn't give two fucks about Rangers now and avoid this place at all costs , what we are left with is the broken and shattered souls whose life revolves around checking every Rangers related article . Best to just point , laugh , give a wry smile and remind them it's still 54 and counting

Actual tears!

Actual tears!

Nice try my friend , the only action I get from this thread is laughter at all the obsessed diddies and green and greys left to a stuttering wreck over my club , have a look at yourself and the rest wanking yourself silly over a wifi dispute story , the best of it is not one of you can see how desperate you all come across , it's absolutely glorious so carry on

We welcome the chase

Edited by forever_blue