Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

banners you say?

rangers_2188383b.jpg

No to Newco

No to Liquidation

Sink us and we'll sink

yawn not this pish again, i hald up the red card to liquidation while being fully aware that it didnt mean new club, what you have here is evidence of rangers fans being against liquidation not evidence of us thinking that it meant new club, the usual pish from you lot because you dont have any actual credible evidence

yawn not this pish again, i hald up the red card to liquidation while being fully aware that it didnt mean new club, what you have here is evidence of rangers fans being against liquidation not evidence of us thinking that it meant new club, the usual pish from you lot because you dont have any actual credible evidence

What did it mean then? Why was it so worrysome to Rangers fans that they had to protest against it? I am pretty sure that the Sarver bid was primarily seen as killing the club.

Let them be , look at them and reliase this is what they have come to , fawning over some story regarding a wifi dispute regarding Rangers , this is what excites the diddies , their obsession comes from the fact that each and every one of the has probably been broken by our club at some point , the majority of supporters on this forum couldn't give two fucks about Rangers now and avoid this place at all costs , what we are left with is the broken and shattered souls whose life revolves around checking every Rangers related article . Best to just point , laugh , give a wry smile and remind them it's still 54 and counting

Let them be , look at them and reliase this is what they have come to , fawning over some story regarding a wifi dispute regarding Rangers , this is what excites the diddies , their obsession comes from the fact that each and every one of the has probably been broken by our club at some point , the majority of supporters on this forum couldn't give two fucks about Rangers now and avoid this place at all costs , what we are left with is the broken and shattered souls whose life revolves around checking every Rangers related article . Best to just point , laugh , give a wry smile and remind them it's still 54 and counting

Why don't Rangers just pay their fucking bills? Eveyone else has to ffs. Including you and me.

They're a rid neck.

Retrospectively you all decided that liquidation didn't mean new club. Not before the event. Squeal in denial all you want.

Bore off, Nacho.

What did it mean then? Why was it so worrysome to Rangers fans that they had to protest against it? I am pretty sure that the Sarver bid was primarily seen as killing the club.

it meant losing our players for feck all, being booted out the top division etc this myth that we all thought liquidation meant new club at the time and all changed our minds when it happened is utter bullshite as there were plenty of articles around at the time outlining that this wouldnt be the case , like this one from nov 2011 http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/277115-what-happens-when-a-club-in-administration-sets-up-a-phoenix-company/

Why don't Rangers just pay their fucking bills? Eveyone else has to ffs. Including you and me.

They're a rid neck.

I thought the social justice and defenders of all things pure celtic faithfull would be more worried about the actions of their own support over the weekend rather than an Internet bill down ibrox way Edited by forever_blue

it meant losing our players for feck all, being booted out the top division etc this myth that we all thought liquidation meant new club at the time and all changed our minds when it happened is utter bullshite as there were plenty of articles around at the time outlining that this wouldnt be the case , like this one from nov 2011 http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/277115-what-happens-when-a-club-in-administration-sets-up-a-phoenix-company/

OK. Stay then :(

Retrospectively you all decided that liquidation didn't mean new club. Not before the event. Squeal in denial all you want.

bullshit as this article from 2011 proves, there was plenty of evidence available proving otherwise

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/277115-what-happens-when-a-club-in-administration-sets-up-a-phoenix-company/

bullshit as this article from 2011 proves, there was plenty of evidence available proving otherwise

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/277115-what-happens-when-a-club-in-administration-sets-up-a-phoenix-company/

What basically happened is that everyone was accepting Rangers were a new club until Charles Green realised not enough people were buying season tickets for what was commonly seen as a new entity. So he hammed up the 140 year history etc and the Rangers fans lapped it up.

I hope everyone is stocking up on jelly and ice cream because the next few weeks is going to be very interesting entertaining :)

Taken to court for non payment that goes back to Dec 2014,

Blaming the company that supplied the wifi, whilst not paying the isp their bill.

Claiming in court that the bill to Ashley has been paid yet again :lol:

This lot should be expelled for running whilst insolvent, they don't have a fkn penny :lol:

No credit line :lol:

fkn lmao :lol:

Who owns the title deeds ?