Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A wee hint to forever_clichés: if you're going to be a troll (1) be subtle, and (2) don't tell people you're trying to be a troll.

or 3) if you can't be those things then at least be funny or interesting.

To be honest I think what most want is for you all to just bugger off. This thread was awesome during the aftermath of old rangers death. All the rangers fans were too embarrassed to show up so posters could actually discuss ranger's administration and liquidation without constant whataboutery and lies.

dear god , this might be one of the most cringe-filled pathetic posts I have ever witnessed :lol:

Kinky. I take it you are unaware that the Stranraer Twitter account was actually an obsessed rangers fan?

You're raging over shiteygate :lol:

Nothing then.

You're simply taking the most extreme examples of bonkerdom from some Celtic fans and attributing that behaviour to all the posters on here who don't like Rangers, even though there's really no basis for doing so.

Feeble stuff, I'm afraid.

I would accuse you of donating too but with you being notorious skinflint I know better.

To be honest I think what most want is for you all to just bugger off. This thread was awesome during the aftermath of old rangers death. All the rangers fans were too embarrassed to show up so posters could actually discuss ranger's administration and liquidation without constant whataboutery and lies.

Rangers fans posting on the Rangers part of the forum!!!

shull , a great philosopher once said " if you're going to be a troll (1) be subtle, and (2) don't tell people you're trying to be a troll. "

...or (3) be funny. Which shull is.

Whereas you are just hopeless. Imagine failing at being a troll :lol: :lol: