Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I imagine that a Rangers Newco fan would know more about "getting wound up" than fans of most other clubs

Rhatbhoy....have you scrolled back and noticed the absolute mess the yins and the diddies have got themselves this past day or so?

"getting wound up" just doesn't begin to describe it.

Rhatbhoy....have you scrolled back and noticed the absolute mess the yins and the diddies have got themselves this past day or so?

"getting wound up" just doesn't begin to describe it.

the only thing getting " wound up" is the old rangers club.

No need to add an extra "H" to any more replies. It's not big or clever

Oh I believe it , but I have already admitted I use it as a wind up tool on this thread , it's the one thing that really gets the saliva flowing from every obsessed diddy on the thread , like yourself and works a charm

Oh, stop trying to be another Kincardine.

One's plenty.

Shame on Ben for not noticing the difference between the plastic bag shiters and their wee diddy pals. Do talk us through the difference between The Big Thread Plastics and The Big Thread Diddies?

What, each of them?

No, that would be a struggle. You see Kincerdine, I like some of the diddies as posters; others I'm less keen on. I'd say the same about the Celtic fans and the Rangers fans who post on here.

Your determination to lump posters together according to allegiance,then make sweeping, generalised statements about them is somewhat stupid.

Your determination to lump posters together according to allegiance,then make sweeping, generalised statements about them is somewhat stupid.

This isn't 'my' determination it is the way of The Big Thread. On the one hand there are reasonable, charming and handsome Bears who are always prepared to engage in open discussion.

On the other hand there are the those who align themselves with minks who get letters from their club asking them to wash and who go on to shite in supermarket bags.

It is beyond ridiculous that you deny this simple dichotomy and clearly you've had MT Towers' lavvy removed and are stocking up on Lidl bags.

This isn't 'my' determination it is the way of The Big Thread. On the one hand there are reasonable, charming and handsome Bears who are always prepared to engage in open discussion.

On the other hand there are the those who align themselves with minks who get letters from their club asking them to wash and who go on to shite in supermarket bags.

It is beyond ridiculous that you deny this simple dichotomy and clearly you've had MT Towers' lavvy removed and are stocking up on Lidl bags.

Such a dichotomy simply does not exist.

This thread hasn't half gone downhill. In fairness the laughs that Sevco and their predecessors brought to Scottish football couldn't continue at its previous level, every comedy act does eventually diminish.

Nonetheless they could try a bit harder, I think they owe us that.

Maybe Dave King taking centre stage at Ibrox in a couple of weeks and pulling off a mask to reveal he's really Fergus McCann.

Or just failing to win promotion to the Premiership. Again.

How did I spell it then? Whiskyandfizzypop?

Ha ha, a the guy that pulls up a poster on the correct spelling of Whisky, is this the same fine malt aficionado that enjoys a Glenturret-Hunter Laing, crafted and casked over 25 years slooshed with a bottle of Aldi Cola!?

A tipple fit for a King!

Ha ha, a the guy that pulls up a poster on the correct spelling of Whisky, is this the same fine malt aficionado that enjoys a Glenturret-Hunter Laing, crafted and casked over 25 years slooshed with a bottle of Aldi Cola!?

A tipple fit for a King!

Never tried that one , but If you have an appreciation for fine malt cocktails like me and aren't worried about what Farquar, Findlay and Zander think about it , try this...mmmm

...The Hunt is Open! (Autumn 2008)

Pour into a whisky tumbler:

- 6 cl Glenfiddich 18 yo "Ancient reserve"

- 1 cl hazelnut liqueur

- 1 cl Jaegermeister

- 4 cl blood orange juice

Stir, then using the back of a teaspoon along the edge of the glass add carefully 1 cl crème de mûre (blackberry liqueur) which will drop to the bottom of the glass.

Finish with a few drops of Angostura bitter (which will stay at the top), and a pinch of fresh chervil.

Decoration: Mini hart horns... if you find some!

Variants: Substitute the Glenfiddich 18 with another Glenfiddich (12, 15, Caoran...) or with a Isle of Jura, or aDalmore...