Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

yet here you are constantly replying to my posts , asking for me be banned :lol:

Think I've replied to about 5 of your 500 verbal vomits. I'm just glad we're all clear that you're boring and crap, I couldn't stand the thought of you thinking you were actually winding people up. And you're clearly hurting at people laughing at Rangers, which is why you reinvented your online persona. So I'm happy now I've got that off my chest. Thanks.

Think I've replied to about 5 of your 500 verbal vomits. I'm just glad we're all clear that you're boring and crap, I couldn't stand the thought of you thinking you were actually winding people up. And you're clearly hurting at people laughing at Rangers, which is why you reinvented your online persona. So I'm happy now I've got that off my chest. Thanks.

He's clearly winding you up.

Oh-my-GIF.gif?gs=a

:lol:

a just wish the big bad rangurs men would go away,its no fair

You've misunderstood, All the rangers fans combined amount to, at worst, a mild irritation and at best provide genuine laughs. I would prefer if you stopped trolling, that's it. It's not even that big a preference. You'll note I'm replying to your drivel which can only be seen as encouraging you. If you actually bothered me that much I'd just put you on ignore.

You've misunderstood, All the rangers fans combined amount to, at worst, a mild irritation and at best provide genuine laughs. I would prefer if you stopped trolling, that's it. It's not even that big a preference. You'll note I'm replying to your drivel which can only be seen as encouraging you. If you actually bothered me that much I'd just put you on ignore.

you seem to think I care

Thanks. I always said if you want to know anything about Rangers then ask a Big Thread Diddy.

You are welcome and sorry for not falling into your obvious attempt at a trap. Shame you never used Google like I just did.