Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

So the diddies soiled their breeks in excitement during the week for hee haw Lol

Did we :huh:

The Wifi system cost £1.8m, isn't fit for purpose, costs £25k a month to run and is currently switched off 'cause "Rangers" haven't paid the bill :lol:

Edited by Ned Nederlander

I'm beating you 1-0 then.

Hugged any kafflicks this week?

I know I've said it countless times Henrik, but it absolutely baffles me why you and the other obsessives on here have such an interest in absolutely everything and anything that's happening down at Ibrox? The f*ckin Wi-Fi ffs!!? It's just mental!!

I know I've said it countless times Henrik, but it absolutely baffles me why you and the other obsessives on here have such an interest in absolutely everything and anything that's happening down at Ibrox? The f*ckin Wi-Fi ffs!!? It's just mental!!

It's bizzare behaviour but they are that warped they just can't see it , as I said best to just point and laugh rab

Dunno about anyone else but I like to see cheating c***s get their comeuppance.

It really is that simple, Boab.

Piecing together the bits of evidence as presented in court the dispute was over £300K unpaid out of a £900K total and that the Sheriff stated there was no evidence of unpaid bills

I was under the impression that the £300k was for running costs (?)

You can hardly blame him for believing a top expert in rangers now can you? Is it sad that bennet believes what he posts?

It's bizzare behaviour but they are that warped they just can't see it , as I said best to just point and laugh rab

It's like the poster( cannae mind who it was) who was slating the club about the lifts not working at Ibrox and posted a detailed contribution commenting on the supplier involved and the details of their contract with the club!!? Who could be arsed digging this shite up!!? 'Bizarre' is an understatement mate!!

Mon The Bears tomorrow, 3 points lads please!!

Follow Follow

Dunno about anyone else but I like to see cheating c***s get their comeuppance.

It really is that simple, Boab.

If your filthy club had been brought to book for breaking the law, I'm sure you would accept your comeuppance too eh!?

Piecing together the bits of evidence as presented in court the dispute was over £300K unpaid out of a £900K total and that the Sheriff stated there was no evidence of unpaid bills

... And that's why you are a fukin moron...the court action was to ringfence a (future) 300k from the convicted criminal.

It's like the poster( cannae mind who it was) who was slating the club about the lifts not working at Ibrox and posted a detailed contribution commenting on the supplier involved and the details of their contract with the club!!? Who could be arsed digging this shite up!!? 'Bizarre' is an understatement mate!!

Mon The Bears tomorrow, 3 points lads please!!

Follow Follow

Most posters on this forum don't care about these things anymore rab , don't get me wrong you still get the whole banter on a match thread from other fans but it's just your standardised , "deid" ,or "zombie" shite but most avoid this place due to the constant pish which is brought up as quite rightly they could not care less , but what we have here in the constant dwellers of this thread is people who have been broken and shattered by rangers at one point in their life , that's why they care so much about such trivial matters such as broken lifts or dodgy wifi connections, they like to think it is a sign that we are somehow heading to oblivion as it was so close in 2012 , their dream was almost a reality but instead it never happened , we are still here and it hurts them .

And totally agree , 3 points tomorrow and a decent performance then the pressure is on hibs and Falkirk on Sunday

Edited by forever_blue

... And that's why you are a fukin moron...the court action was to ringfence a (future) 300k from the convicted criminal.

And how well did that work?

Which bit of my post can you disagree with? Is it even possible for you to say?

what we have here in the constant dwellers of this thread is people who have been broken and shattered by rangers at one point in their life , that's why they care so much about such trivial matters such as broken lifts or dodgy wifi connections,

Factor in the fuds who joined up just to post about Rangers and the previously banned who reinvent themselves under new guises just to post on here and you've a right motley bunch.

Some of the guys who post on here are decent and genuine but many are malefactors and ne'er-do-wells who use The Big Thread to project their social inadequacy.