Roberto Martinez

Marshmallo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why he gets such an easy ride in the press. Given the players he has and where they are in the league I'd say he's probably been the worst manager in the league this season.

Shhh don't tell anyone.

Everton would need to have a replacement lined up but he's been incredibly poor this season and doesn't have the excuse of playing Europa League football either. Stones, Baines, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley, Deulofeu and Lukaku are all players that would get into most Premier League sides and he's failing to make anything of them but a mid table side.

Mental considering his first season was excellent. Looked well on track for top 4 until the bottle job at Goodison against Palace which was a couple of weeks after beating their closest rivals Arsenal.

Huge mistake selling Naismith, no idea how the board sanctioned that! Surely the c***s in a shoogly peg now...

Yeah i thought it seemed odd.....admittedly ive not watched them a lot this season but thought they looked more threatening with him than without.....they were crying out for him against Swansea

Not sure what the point of shaing your opinion is when you admit you've barely watched them. He's started four games this season so no idea what you are basing that on. It's hardly going forward that has been Everton's problem this season

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived