Stung by a bee!

As Dunc mentioned, were the swans to join with the bees, the consequences would be utterly catastrophic. Rumours are of men who have been mutilated and broken by swans, with many an arm put into a cast as a result of their savage nature. However, I did uncover a bit of information that the Queen owns all the swans within England and Wales. Could this potentially save humanity, or at least Britain?

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't there are breed of swan that fires bees from its mouth? If so we can't go forming an alliance with these creatures. Our best hope is for them to remain neutral during the conflict.

We should lock up Swans in some sort of concentration camps, you know for their own safety

Isn't there are breed of swan that fires bees from its mouth? If so we can't go forming an alliance with these creatures. Our best hope is for them to remain neutral during the conflict.

Don't know about the swans, but there is a breed of dog that does the same. Big Homer Simpson kens the score.

We should lock up Swans in some sort of concentration camps, you know for their own safety

Elizabeth Regina should gather her flock and keep them at Buck' Palace....... They're a' her's, but the scroungers still want us to feed them......

Swans I mean....:ph34r:

I can't remember if anyone has mentioned it already, and I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but the bees may have a far more powerful ally than the Swans, this guy in particular would be utterly furious if we vanquished the little buzzers -

winnie_the_pooh_57.gif

Look how happy they are together...this may be a longer and stickier battle than we first feared!

Good luck trying to shepherd them onto the train to the camp. The Jews may have not put up much resistance but I'm damn sure the swans will.

I can't remember if anyone has mentioned it already, and I can't believe I didn't think of this before, but the bees may have a far more powerful ally than the Swans, this guy in particular would be utterly furious if we vanquished the little buzzers -

winnie_the_pooh_57.gif

Look how happy they are together...this may be a longer and stickier battle than we first feared!

Winnie the Shite. I'm not scared of him.

Winnie the Shite. I'm not scared of him.

Oh aye, don't get me wrong Baz, Winnie's saft as a bag of feathers, but that wee pansy is mates with Tigers, Donkeys, Owls, Kangaroos, it's the whole spectrum here, the entire animal kingdom covering every continent you can think of, the c**t's connected all the way to the top, the fucking top, man, and he will not be happy if he doesn't get his honey, fat wee dick that he is!!!

Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen, we may be at war with every animal under the sun here!!!

I reckon we can take them...

Make no mistake ladies and gentlemen, we may be at war with every animal under the sun here!!!

I reckon we can take them...

I admire your can-do attitude and enthusiasm for killing shit, J. You're one of my top boys here. You're Jumpin' General J_Stewart, leader of the rebel armies on the northern front. Your place on the glass table in the war room is represented by a one-armed Brutus the Barber Beefcake.

He lost his arm fighting a Transformer. Terrible scenes. The Million Dollar Man was greetin', the tears were streaming down his little plastic face.

edit - further war-like nicknames:

On the western front - Murderous Mrs M and Handsome Adam the Bee Assassin.

Our mounted assault squadron - Sex Crime Sergie and Poppy the Wonder Dog

In Falkirk - Thundermonkey (tough name to improve on, it's pretty bad ass already)

We may have won Serge's battle, however it's going to be a long, long war.

Got started on by a wappie and a bee in Princes Street Gardens at lunch. Just going to get mysel' a dug and a jonty book to chuck at them.

'mon then cunto!!

aw f**k i forgot how this could plan out

the bees have got hauners sad.gif

and the bees hauners have got even bigger hauners

thats it im going into lockdown until my new suit arries

beekeeping-suit.jpg

We may have won Serge's battle, however it's going to be a long, long war.

If we can hold out until September Mother Nature will become the most powerful of our allies. As winter sets in the wee buggers will beat the retreat and die. Having been waterboarded, burned and chased down by dogs, I doubt they'll be back next year.

[

I have been informed Bees can smell/sense dead bees. Is this true?

I dont know whether to hang this one by a shoestring out the window to show them who there messing with or to stick it in the bin? I havent went near it since the fight incase its still alive :unsure:

I have been informed Bees can smell/sense dead bees. Is this true?

I dont know whether to hang this one by a shoestring out the window to show them who there messing with or to stick it in the bin? I havent went near it since the fight incase its still alive :unsure:

Hang it's horrible, evil, battered and bloodied corpse from a lampost outside your house. Show them who's the big dog in the yard.

That Poohbear lad has a trick or two up his sleeve. Trust me. He's just got this way with bees. How do you think he's been stealing honey so long and he's still getting away with it? I watched him once. He sang this song and they just rolled over and slept while he raided them blind. I'm telling you, man, I saw it with my own fucking eyes. I'll have a chat with the kids, see if they can't set up a little meeting with the bear. If there's someone I want on my side in this thing, it's that boy.

so this shitting bear

we could use him to sing the bees to sleep while we go on with "the screwfix bible" in hand aswell as some of our resident pyros having a deoderant can and a lighter to get them while they sleep

right , the time for action is now. i am off to the chippy for supplies

need a red pudding supper and their electric fly killer.

i will take the fly killer light out its pansy plastic casing.

reshape it to a more usefull shape.

add a handle ....

HS89622lg.jpg

im going to go all obi wan on them .

but not until the red pudding supper has been eaten.

priorities people.

right , the time for action is now. i am off to the chippy for supplies

i will take the fly killer light out its pansy plastic casing.

reshape it to a more usefull shape.

add a handle ....

HS89622lg.jpg

im going to go all obi wan on them .

but not until the red pudding supper has been eaten.

priorities people.

Bees are away ahead of you bro

i-wanna-bee-a-jedi-23528-1308315168-29.jpg

right , the time for action is now.

Promising start...

i am off to the chippy for supplies

I like where this is going...

HS89622lg.jpg

Welcome onboard, Cal. 8)

Archived