Stung by a bee!

Here's the thing, Knightswood, and I want you to pay attention here because you're perilously close to shortly be finding me shitting on your car bonnet and poking myself up the dunger with a windscreen wiper here: the killer spiders you see in Hollywood productions aren't real. It's all CGI and painted mop heads.

Unless anyone's posting from Australia or the jungle there is no need to fear spiders. Spiders pose no threat to our civil liberties. Spiders are all right.

Some unity is required here, brothers and sisters. Do not let the bees divide and conquer.

They've already got to you, haven't they? Just blink once for yes, or twice for no and we'll try our best to save your family.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A handy anti-wasp trick I discovered involves two pint glasses. Leave lager dregs in one glass, let wasp fly in, put other pint glass into pint glass. Slowly pull out pint glass and as wasp sees opportunity to escape then wasp climbs up side of glass. At this point drop second pint glass and Mr Wasp is smeared down the side of the glass. The glass collectors may not be impressed with bits of wasp smeared all over the thing but at least you can enjoy a drink in peace.

They've already got to you, haven't they? Just blink once for yes, or twice for no and we'll try our best to save your family.

Got to me? Has your mind come loose from its moorings, Knightswood? I'm running the show here! I've been stung by a bee!

I tell you what, man, I'm on the verge of doing a Colonel Kurtz here and it's only day fucking two of the conflict.

I've been a big fan of bees since I was a boy and it's all cause of one authority flouting hero. You remember when you were in Primary School you'd have a play ground supervisor and she'd have a group of p***ks know it alls helpers that would run around spoiling everyone's fun. Well here I was having a good time playing one touch with a couple of mates off the back of the shelter wall on the grass (the red flag was up) when all of a sudden one of the girls that helps out comes up to us screaming about how we were all headed for detention when she told on us. Now it was safe to say I was a little scared at this point mainly because the depute headteacher responsible for handling detentions was a monster of a woman when you were 8. Our detention was spared, however, by a heroic bee that flew into this girls mouth mid-rant and proceeded to give its life by lodging itself in her mouth. She panicked and started crying before getting the week off thanks to the plucky little b*****ds suicide charge giving her a swollen tongue. And best of all we were never grassed up. biggrin.gif

So sorry Barry but 'mon the bees!

A traitor in our midst, eh?

I just spat on my monitor. It achieved little, but trust me when I say the intention was there. When I am king you will be first inside the giant jam jar ya c**t.

Just hedging my bets here, Barry.

You kill some bees and put them on the back foot wing and I'll be cheering yous on.

The bees start winning and I'm stabbing folk with a pointy stick attached to my arse.

I'm a shitebag really.

Spiders are fucking pish...

About time someone who kens the score turned up.

Right, H_B - or to use your full name, Hates_Bees - I'm leaving you in charge for a while. Rally the troops as best you can. They're a motley crew, but there's fight in them.

I am just going outside and may bee some time.....

Is it just me, or have they bee fuckers been working on Stealth technology?

I saw a couple over the weekend and they were silent... but no doubt deadly.

I welcome the presence of the bees and to a lesser extent the spiders, it's about time there was a New World Order getting fuckers telt. My mum always told me don't annoy the bees and they won't annoy you which is sound advice as they never have apart from once when I was wee and one stung my nose but after some discussion we established that I was being an annoying fucker and needed telt.

I welcome the presence of the bees and to a lesser extent the spiders, it's about time there was a New World Order getting fuckers telt. My mum always told me don't annoy the bees and they won't annoy you which is sound advice as they never have apart from once when I was wee and one stung my nose but after some discussion we established that I was being an annoying fucker and needed telt.

Aye I've never been stung either but then I'm wise enough to respect someone's boundaries and if he does infringe on yours then it's probably 'cause you pinged a ball off his home and now he's homeless.

Get back on topic Knightswood, we can't get distracted with this Ann Summers vibe that you've got going on.

I'm trying, but I feel like Charlton Heston in Soylent Green screaming "It's people!!!" before being dragged away by the man.

It's Spiders!!!!!!

I got chased fae a bee once, still wake up in cold sweats, I can still hear the buzzing and that feeling of blind panic that I can't see it but it's there. Buzzing, waiting to attack.

It didnae sting me mind cause I'm fucking rapid mind but was some chase.

Also, very afraid that Bees can read. Anyone en route to the Secret Bunker? ABORT. It's not a fucking secret.

I've been stung by a bee and bitten by a horse. Let's hope this was a one off and horses haven't turned carnivorous and teamed up with the bees.

Mounted bees on carnivorous horses. It doesn't get much worse, trampling, stinging and eating all the people and spiders.

Archived