Stung by a bee!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whit? J, it's not. Leave Andy to her spider madness, we've got business to take care of on the bee front.

I'm fearful of both Barry, if Insy Winsy Spider taught us anything, it's that those 8-legged freaks are patient, they're waiting for the opportune moment to strike and now that those evil bee b*****ds have moved in, I'd not be surprised to see them backing the bees to the hilt. Sneaky fuckers.

f**k Baz, f**k.

I think there needs to be an emergency summit, I was going to suggest the Secret Bunker but the daft fannies have it sign-posted so without question those cunting Bee's will find us there.

Is there any tips online about what to do if confronted by a giant angry Bee? I'd imagine it's similar to being approached by a Bear.

Bees vs spiders?

That sounds like an idea for a thread.

There's no "vs" here Mrs M, they're joining forces and conspiring against us. The Beerachnid Empire is coming, their forces are mounting as we type, I'd suggest a mad dash to your nearest supermarket for as much bug spray as you can find, stock up Ladies and Gentleman, war is upon us and the enemy approaches, let battle commence!

There's no "vs" here Mrs M, they're joining forces and conspiring against us. The Beerachnid Empire is coming, their forces are mounting as we type, I'd suggest a mad dash to your nearest supermarket for as much bug spray as you can find, stock up Ladies and Gentleman, war is upon us and the enemy approaches, let battle commence!

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the Galaxy against the Beerachnid Empire. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?

Don't just talk about it. Get it sorted out :ph34r:

Ah, you're too new :P There was a massive thread along those lines a few years back, I think it might even be in the Gold section now. It got a bit ridiculous, but it was really popular.

As for the matter at hand, we've got the swing oarks covered. A big b*****d bee was buzzing about the pushchair today so Adam saw it off with some mock-panicked arm-waving. I'm assuming it was mocked anyway. I'm happy to take part in a bit of bee-war, but someone else will need to take the spiders. They can break a man's arm, you know.

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the Galaxy against the Beerachnid Empire. Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?

Aye, who would you rather knob, Denise Richards or Dina Meyer?

Meyer for me

f**k Baz, f**k.

I think there needs to be an emergency summit, I was going to suggest the Secret Bunker but the daft fannies have it sign-posted so without question those cunting Bee's will find us there.

Is there any tips online about what to do if confronted by a giant angry Bee? I'd imagine it's similar to being approached by a Bear.

Bees can't read, man. They can sting, go to war and enjoy the penguin parade, but they can't read. If such a time comes when we need to hide in underground holes the Secret Bunker is still a prime location.

As for tips on dealing with the enemy, well here's some footage of me meeting a bee when I went out for a snout a short while ago.

Nae c**t messes, rajpelt.

Us Teuchters have trained an army of midgies to relentlessly attack the English and American tourists that invade our land every summer. I'm sure we could have a word with the king midgie and get them to turn on their wasp and bee brethren. 8)

There is of course a risk that the midgies will join forces with the evil wasp/bee alliance to bring an inevitable insect apocalypse upon planet Earth.

Archived