Stung by a bee!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a bee the size of a tea bag at my back door yesterday, I decided that a futile gesture was required and sent my westie out to distract it, then shut the door.

For ten minutes there was a hell of a din coming from the garden, I thought to myself,"she's putting up one hellava fight" then decided to venture forth.

The pair of them were playing swingball, apparently it was one set all and a tie break in the third.

I think there is a particularly evil breed of bee this year. My daughter went fuckin nuts when she saw one earlier. I told her that as long as she didn't annoy it, it wouldn't sting. That seemed to placate her. Then one landed on her knee and stung her. Now she thinks her dad's a lying b*****d. In short, just kill the fuckers (bees)

I had a bee the size of a tea bag at my back door yesterday.

This one was much bigger, Zen. It was at least the size of an engorged sparrow and made a noise like one of those vibrators that plug in at the wall and start like a chainsaw. We're talking King Bee here.

This one was much bigger, Zen. It was at least the size of an engorged sparrow and made a noise like one of those vibrators that plug in at the wall and start like a chainsaw. We're talking King Bee here.

Woah woah woah back up there. Michael Caine's plane has plug sockets?

I was standing at my landing window a couple of hours ago, surveying my land and ensuring that the water gun fights remained in the wastelands beyond when a fuckin huge bee hove into view. I was quite surprised and glad of the bullet proof glass that separated us. I'd just finished telling the wife that this could be the year of the giant bee and Dundeebarry has confirmed that precautions will be necessary or these ambushes will become more prevalent.

I think there is a particularly evil breed of bee this year. My daughter went fuckin nuts when she saw one earlier. I told her that as long as she didn't annoy it, it wouldn't sting. That seemed to placate her. Then one landed on her knee and stung her. Now she thinks her dad's a lying b*****d. In short, just kill the fuckers (bees)

:lol: I particulrly like the fact you felt the need to clarify that it was the bees we should be killing and not children.

I was stung by a bee once...

post-30544-0-10356100-1332693675_thumb.j

Bugger still hasn't given me that 20 quid back!

Bee apologists over several decades have told us that their sting is purely for their own defence. This is a lie, and bees are openly sporting their aggressive mindset now, after years of softly-softly treatment.

Bees should be killed on sight. Ideally using the sting of another bee.

Archived