The Undateables

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bump.

New series. Not sure what to make of Alex's tache...

That's what gives him the power to go from 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds! I love that he took his date to Brands Hatch, at least she knew what to expect from him.

The body builder guy was a bit of a weirdo though...he clearly wasn't interested in his date until he measured her shoulders. The manic grin on his face when he found out she measured 16.5 inches across was truly something to behold.

The body builder guy was a bit of a weirdo though...he clearly wasn't interested in his date until he measured her shoulders. The manic grin on his face when he found out she measured 16.5 inches across was truly something to behold.

I'll bet she had a manic grin on her face when she discovered the size of his nob.

• 11 months later...

Watched this last night and although it highlighted the plight some less fortunate people have in finding a partner,I just couldn't help thinking it was over exploiting them a bit too much and playing into the hands of the point and laugh brigade.

Having said that,fully expect Vikington & Ad Lib make an appearance in future episodes

VT would be like a less confident/handsome version of the South African. He would also carry a list of things to talk about and they would include a boast that he has 55 thousand posts on P and Bovril and that he won a cyber award once.

And one note saying "Girls don't think its cool when you tell them your a virgin"

Fair play to the woman that lost half her face, to keep on going, I would probably just give up.

Any other sick c**t thought that brings a whole (no pun intended) new meaning to getting your hole?

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived