Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

I hardly think 8 players in at short notice to try and avoid them sinking can be classed as his stamp.

Should have signed better players then or used his man management skills to better effect.

was it just me or has all the commentators, levien, pat ect just reconstructed history. As i saw it, it was an excellent first half which could have gone either way in the second, with the ref showing considerable bias to hearts in first. The whoe game was entirely ruined by a atrocious decision by the referee and from there on it was shite.

A shocking dive from suso which he should have got booked for - noone mentioned this. Left back for hibs getting very softly booked for an accident, but two hearts tackles which were just as bad if not worse ignored. I went into the game wanting hearts to win and am still glad they did as it mean saints get into europe, but im confused how all the commentators, even pat fenlon seeing the game completely differently from me and coming away with a opposite impression. It does have to said however that they completely gave up after the fourth goal and 2 or 3 players just seemed to not care, particularly that right back, who is on loan from wolves.

Does anyone agree with me or am i alone in my analysis?

Hiya Forever Hibs. Hiya pal.

Should have signed better players then or used his man management skills to better effect.

Aye, I'm sure he should have tried for Messi.

was it just me or has all the commentators, levien, pat ect just reconstructed history. As i saw it, it was an excellent first half which could have gone either way in the second, with the ref showing considerable bias to hearts in first. The whoe game was entirely ruined by a atrocious decision by the referee and from there on it was shite.

A shocking dive from suso which he should have got booked for - noone mentioned this. Left back for hibs getting very softly booked for an accident, but two hearts tackles which were just as bad if not worse ignored. I went into the game wanting hearts to win and am still glad they did as it mean saints get into europe, but im confused how all the commentators, even pat fenlon seeing the game completely differently from me and coming away with a opposite impression. It does have to said however that they completely gave up after the fourth goal and 2 or 3 players just seemed to not care, particularly that right back, who is on loan from wolves.

You are most certainly alone.

Hibs were brutal. Even if the penalty hadn't been given, they'd still have been pumped.

Aye cause he couldn't have done better than diddy loan players not getting a look in at their clubs or duds from Ireland.

Hiya Forever Hibs. Hiya pal.

He's not Forever Hibs. You'll know when he returns when the insane shit hits a metaphorical fan.

And I agree with jojo to an extent. The penalty was never a penalty, and even after watching numerous slowed down replays the commentators were still convinced Suso had been clipped, when it was blatant that he tripped himself. Wonderful skill to get there though and I never realised how quick he was before

Hibs were awful but it was only 2-1 when Thomson came out with an absolutely ridiculous penalty decision. God forbid he does that in euro champs. He will make Scottish football look even more stupid than it does just now.

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

Are you not the same one who left the wrestling forum in a strop? Stop greetin ya wee bitch.

This.

Kenny Shiels, with a budget that is minuscule in comparison to Fenlon's, managed to rebuild an entire squad. A squad capable of beating Celtic in a cup final.

And not even in the summer, during/after January KS brought in Michael Nelson (who's been a steadying influence on our defence), Dieter Van Tornhout (who scored the cup final winner) and Lee Johnson (who passed Celtic off the park at Hampden).

He signed the Gambian Roberto Carlos. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16823943

"I play like Roberto Carlos - that is what everybody calls me back in Gambia," - Did Roberto Carlos play shite in cup finals, giving away daft penalties and getting himself sent off?

Maybe he'll go for the Gambian Messi next.

Edited by Scary Bear

He signed the Gambian Roberto Carlos. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/16823943

"I play like Roberto Carlos - that is what everybody calls me back in Gambia," - Did Roberto Carlos play shite in cup finals, giving away daft penalties and getting himself sent off?

Maybe he'll go for the Gambian Messi next.

Well he did cost Brasil the World Cup by pulling his socks up at a corner 8)

Edited by killingfloorman

It's because you're a moron.

Had enough of Hibs. Worst game ever. Well done to hearts. I won't be back next season. I will also be demanding a season ticket refund.

What a penis you are sir. I for one am delighted you are hurting so badly. Anyway, I'm off to have a party. See you on the other side guys :)

It's because you're a moron.

could you expand.

I'm just saying hibs competed well considering the gulf in quality. it was only 1 goal in ti and i could see them getting another. Everyone concentrating on how awful hibs were, which they were after the third hearts goal, but ignoring how horrendous the ref was and who, in my view, completely spoiled the spectacle.