Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Well done, Hearts. Not only did you win the Cup, you won a derby Cup Final. Not only did you win a derby Cup Final, it was the most one sided match I've ever seen.

Enjoy your celebrations, it was well deserved. The ref was crap, but it had no real bearing on the net result.

As for us, I don't know where we go from here. I thought just avoiding relegation was us hitting rock bottom, now I'm not so sure. The club is infested with a loser's attitude and for the life of me I don't know how it's going to be turned around,

Attended the game with a Jambo pal today, Hibs were loltastic. What a crock of shit club, no fight from players or fans. Deserved victory for Hearts in a game that felt like a training exercise instead of a cup final. Big team big cup, wee team wee cup song make me chuckle. :lol:

Thought the Hearts were cracking today. Completely dominated the midfield, wide players just ripped them, full backs supported. Hearts found space where hibs couldn't. If they had really gone for it they might have won by 7 or 8. Great day and great atmosphere.

Well done, Hearts. Not only did you win the Cup, you won a derby Cup Final. Not only did you win a derby Cup Final, it was the most one sided match I've ever seen.

Enjoy your celebrations, it was well deserved. The ref was crap, but it had no real bearing on the net result.

As for us, I don't know where we go from here. I thought just avoiding relegation was us hitting rock bottom, now I'm not so sure. The club is infested with a loser's attitude and for the life of me I don't know how it's going to be turned around,

Picking yourselves up, dusting yourselves down, and getting tore back in next season. Bottom line is you made it to the final on merit and were unfortunate enough to have a bloody bad day just when it mattered. Hearts for a stage of this season looked more likely to be the ones fighting relegation than Hibs were. That's football. Both clubs have seen enough of fate taking a dump on them from 1000 feet to know "there's always next year".

Is it wrong I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for the Hibs fans. To Be Honest I've avoided talking to my Hibs mates because I just don't have the heart to rub it in. That was quite possibly the worst Hibs display I've ever witnessed in a derby. What a gutless shambles of a team.

Just watch what happens when Fenlon signs the best players the League of Ireland has to offer.

Gary Twigg went there from Brechin and pretty much became a sensation for Shamrock overnight.

Aye, Irish teams couldnt live with the Brechin City's of our league. That'll be the same Shamorock Rovers that got further in the Europa league than Rangers and Hearts, and in fact put up a better show against Tottenham than our Cup Winners.

:rolleyes:

Aye, Irish teams couldnt live with the Brechin City's of our league. That'll be the same Shamorock Rovers that got further in the Europa league than Rangers and Hearts, and in fact put up a better show against Tottenham than our Cup Winners.

Better show meaning being gubbed twice? Aye ok.

Nice to see you addressed that Gary Twigg point. A player who failed at SFL1 level = the best player in the League of Ireland.

That was a fucking embarrassment. Hearts were the better team and deserved to win. We need to get rid of theses gutless bottle merchants ASAP. There are only 6 current players I want to see next season.

McPake

Griffiths

O'Connor

Stevenson

Hanlon

Osbourne

The rest can f**k off I can't bare to see the Jambo filth celebrating, yes there are a few decent jambo like Unleash The Nade but most if them are absolute vermin.

Hearts, were better than us today but seeing as it finished 12 v 10 that was hardly a surprise. Ian Black should have seen red in the first 10 minutes then made 3 other fouls in the first half yet Kujabi made one and was booked.

The penalty was never a penalty tge foul was outside the box. Yes, its a yellow but that should have been Kujabi's first yellow and if that free kick is cleared the game is completely different.

At least at the end of the day. I can say I'm not one of those deluded scumbags like PauLO SERgio, I will follow my club until the day I die

Well Said

There's a guy just got out of a car across the road, pissed as a fart and shouting "There's only one Roddy Satchel".

He's wearing a MAN UNITED top.

I know most of their fans are just glory hunters that HAVE to be supporting a trophy winner every year, but you'd have thought he'd at least got the name right.

:blink:

To be honest Hibs had an easy ride to the final Waffen, imo....

Hibs played

Cowdenbeath - An on firm team doing well v a team in awful form. Looked a likely banana skin

Kilmarnock - League Cup winners above us in the league were underdogs

Ayr- A team that knocked us out last year and knocked hearts out the league cup

Aberdeen - Above us in the league.they were favourites

Hearts

Auchinlek - Nothing Needs to be said

St Johnstone - Below Hearts in the league Hearts were favourites

St Mirren - Below Hearts in the league Hearts were favourites

Celtic - Celtic were favourites

Look at it like that and Hibs had a harder route

Hibs played

Cowdenbeath - An on firm team doing well v a team in awful form. Looked a likely banana skin

Hearts

Only on the basis that Hibs league position made it look harder. Your analysis suggests Hibs punched above their weight. But actually, Hibs played 2 teams below them. Hearts played 3 teams above Hibs in the league, including the SPL champions.

Auchinleck are a better organised team than Hibs were today. At least they played for the jersey. Hearts had a much tougher run to the final. And they were better equipped to deal with it. That's the worst Hibs team I've ever seen.

Hibs played

Hearts

You cant hold Hearts' performance in the league against them. St Mirren were above Aberdeen and St Johnstone were above Killie.