Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Aye! Ok, maybe not about the smiling but I meant the rest of it. Going to be a living nightmare for whoever loses but take it on the chin, have a few drinks and get on with it. You'll not be feeling any more depressed than we did after losing at Hampden to 9 man Rangers, believe me.

Are you being serious mate? Who ever loses will be feeling alot worse than when St Mirren lost to Rangers couple of years ago, its thier rivals they will be losing to in the biggest derby they have ever seen, it would be like your lot losing to the mighty Greenock Morton in the Scottish cup final

Right. This will be my last post before Tomorrow evening or Monday hopefully.

WE ARE HIBERNIAN FC!

WE HATE JAMTARTS and WE HATE DUNDEE!

fahne8.giffahne8.giffahne8.giffahne8.giffahne8.giffahne8.gif

I know who I'll be supporting now! tongue.gif

All the best to fans going to the game. Maybe one day we'll stop being shite and get a cup final derby too. sad.gif

It's Scottish Cup Final Day. I doubt any of yous here had any sleep! This is one of my favourite days in the Footballing calender regardless of Aberdeen's participation (but if we were in the final, oh my!) however I hope the supporters of both teams all have a good day and if any **** turn up smack em in the puss!

I want Hibs to win but I feel Hearts will win it, either way for the neutral is shall be enticing to watch but the respective fans will probably be shitting themselves.

Either way one half of Edinburgh will be clinching the most beautiful trophies in the world.

Good luck guys.

Jealous as f**k.

:D

My thoughts exactly. Sportsound's been on since 10am with the build up to the game - that's how huge it is.

There's nothing like cup final day. Heck, even I'm nervous! I really, really hope the game lives up to the hype this afternoon.