Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

Turn on sky to watch the football and they have Neil Lennon in the studio. Wow, why not get someone related to Hearts.

They are just about to bring out that Jambo that attacked him as a surprise guest.

I'm looking forward to this. Because I can't stand the OF, this will be the first SC Final I've watched since the Hearts v Gretna one (except obviously going to our one v Dundee Utd!) so I'm hoping and confident that it'll be a cracker. Not too fussed either way who wins, just hoping for a good match. 'Mon the football and sporting integrity! :ph34r:

Edit: I see Mad Vlad's kilted up today too, well played sir. :lol:

Edited by Spain

Scottish presenters always appear so amateurish in comparison to others.

That's because they basically are. You can see right through them as they copy the big boys on BBC England and Sky, pretending they're on the big channels delivering Arsenal v Newcastle instead of on BBC Glasgow covering Motherwell v Dunfermline.

Like Neil McCann??

Yeah, I noticed him after I posted but I don't really count him as Hearts have hardly been his club iirc he was at Rangers for longer than he was at Hearts. They have Eck who is an ex manager of Hibs, why not get John Robertson or Jim Jeffries?

Yeah, I noticed him after I posted but I don't really count him as Hearts have hardly been his club iirc he was at Rangers for longer than he was at Hearts. They have Eck who is an ex manager of Hibs, why not get John Robertson or Jim Jeffries?

He won the Scottish cup with hearts. That's one person there for hearts and one for hibs. I see no problem with the manager of the league champions and last years Scottish cup winners being there as the 3rd person. No one would mention it if it wasn't Neil Lennon.

Yep - a better spectacle than any OF game I've seen - the lesser spotted "good advert for Scottish football" smile.gif

Just hope the game is decent!

Edited by Swello

Can taste it now....5 mins.

I can see it being an absolutely brutal and boring yet completely unforgettable game all at the same time.