Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

This team could become legends of Hibernian Football Club at 4.45pm later today. We have had some great players in the past (Sauzee, Latapy, Stanton, Turnball, Reilly, Wright and many more i could name). This squad would be come more famous than those players if we win the cup. We could be making history later today. This is the Biggest Derby and game in our History. I cannot wait. A great chance to win the cup in over over 110 years against the team you hate the most.

THIS IS OUR YEAR!

Edited by Isaiah Osbourne

Right my "can't control" ethos has went right out the fucking window. I'm positively shiting myself. Put KC&TSB band on earlier and my whole body was shaking with adrenaline. Never felt like this before in all my puff.

Heading out in an hour and must admit to being a wee bit nervy and very f*****g exited.This is what football is all about (for the diddies anyway) my boys have been bouncing since 6am :bounce2 , the only shame is that it could be another 100 years before it happens again.Best behaviour everyone.

Good luck all. Enjoy your day guys - keep it friendly and in perspective. Respect your rivals if you win and keep your head up and smile if you lose - show the Old Firm filth what supporting a football team is all about.

Cheers but are you for real? :lol:

Have a great day folks. It will be absolute elation for one set of fans, and devastation for the other, but thats what makes the cup final so memorable.

As others have said, it is magnificent that neither of the arse cheeks is involved. This is an opportunity to demonstrate just how good the Scottish football landscape would be without the bigots.

I'm looking forward to the match. Should be a cracker!

Cheers but are you for real? :lol:

Aye! Ok, maybe not about the smiling but I meant the rest of it. Going to be a living nightmare for whoever loses but take it on the chin, have a few drinks and get on with it. You'll not be feeling any more depressed than we did after losing at Hampden to 9 man Rangers, believe me.

Just got up.

Think Im gonna be sick. Miby pee myself with excitement.:unsure:

I will never poke fun at Pat Stanton again if I do.:(

Not sure where I stand on this one.

My uncle played for Hearts back in the day, so some connection there, but Hibs are due this, even with Leigh Griffiths in their team. Tough one, and I might be a genuine neutral.

I'm pretty envious of you guys, it has to be said, though I wouldn't want to be having to stomach the defeat come 5pm either way.

Over on B&WA, a guy has just posting about watching West Ham v Blackpool today as he has no interest in the cup final if Saints aren't in it. WTF? This is a big game today for Scottish football. I hope it all goes off peacefully and is a great game for everyone to enjoy.

Edited by Drooper