Heart of Midlothian 5 - 1 Hibernian

Lex

watching curb your enthusiasm and trying to forget about tomorrow. Even Larry David's deadpan take on life isn't helping. My stomach is killing me and I'm flitting between fantasising about a win and dreading the draw. Anyone who said hearts have everything to lose/it matters more to then is a moron.

You are superhuman then.

Getting worked up about something you can't controls just ridiculous. I'm confident that our players are better than Hibs' therefor I'm confident that our players can beat Hibs'.

I was 10x more nervous for the New Year derby. Don't know why.

Getting worked up about something you can't controls just ridiculous. I'm confident that our players are better than Hibs' therefor I'm confident that our players can beat Hibs'.

For someone that isn't at all nervous, its funny that you claim that you'd never return on here if Hibs win the cup. :)

confused-face.jpg

confused-face.jpg

Yeah it's pretty weird. I'm usually nervous before derbies and was especially nervous at New year but there's something different now. I was shiting myself a couple of weeks after the Semi Final but as the build ups emm, built up, I've got less and less nervous.

Oops just noticed the other bold part. :lol: It's my new outlook which has definitely worked.

Edited by Hearts Daft

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Nerves of steel!! sleep.gif

Have I f**k, my arse is going like the fucking clappers here and I'm shitting myself! If it's still 0-0 with 15 mins to go tomorrow, I'm going to be sweating like a blind lesbian at a fish market ffs! wacko.gif

I can't be bothered going through the full thread but is this match a sell-out or could I possibly get tickets for the game?

If you turn up at Hampden, I hear they are literally giving tickets away.

Edited by Forever Hibs