What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Reader

I don't believe Kate Winslet merits oscar buzz for this role as a Nazi war criminal with a toy boy and a secret that is fairly bloody obvious from early in the film.

Something that I thought lacked any credibility was the idea that

someone would be that ashamed of their illiteracy that, rather than admit to it, they'd sooner accept the blame for something they didn't do and serve a life sentence.

The Spirit (2009)

Oh...dear ...god

Only thing saving this film from total sh!t is Samuel L Jackson with his one liners and very funny costumes including a very funny Nazi Outfit with the music playing in the background....sooo funny.

3/10 all because of Big samuel

I am Legend-6.5/10

Had read the book a few months ago and finally got round to watchin the film tonight. The book is much better with a much better story. The film has changed alot and just basically uses the same scenario as the book, thats about all they have in common. Not a bad film, but not great either.

Slumdog Millionaire

Pretty entertaining throughout although it pushed the fantasy element a bit far with all the stuff surrounding the final question. A good deal grittier than the advance publicity makes it out to be.

7/10

i'd agree with this. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I knew that it had a overly cheery poster.

Something that I thought lacked any credibility was the idea that

someone would be that ashamed of their illiteracy that, rather than admit to it, they'd sooner accept the blame for something they didn't do and serve a life sentence.

Very much so. Maybe this was better explained in the novel.

Tadpole ( 2002 )

Some ridiculous stuff in here. A good fun movie. Not terribly exciting but it's not supposed to be. Basically, some kid has a crush on his stepmother, and goes onto sleep with her best friend, and wants it kept a secret.

7/10