What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

The Slaughter (2006)

In terms of acting and CGI, this was up there with the worst films of all time... however the scripting was just fucking genius at times...

After their boss come back as a zombie, the discussions over what kind of zombie he was "Is this a Romero zombie or one of the new virus zombies?" was brilliant! I must be overly zombified as I said to myself that I bet they were Return of the Living Dead zombies... and it turned out they were! :lol:

Utterly awful film, but one of those that was so bad it was just amazing!

Can't give it a high mark for the reasons at the beginning, but will give it the lowest pass mark purely for the comedy lines! The lead female character coming up with a plan, spends ages orating it before mentioning that there's always an amulet, only for the zombie geek to turn round and say "that's just gay" had me in stitches.

I love comedy horrors, even if they are terribly made like this one!

5/10

Tron Legacy - 5/10

Had heard it was a disappointment so didn't have high expectations. Although it wasn't exactly bad, it was just boring, which for what was happening, shouldn't have been. Also some of it just seemed a little too cheesy at times.

That said, the sequence where Daft Punk made their cameo was excellent!

Toy Story 3. Not as good as I was led to believe it would be but still really enjoyable. 8/10

Kick-ass. Finally saw this and loved it. Not sure that the changes they made to the plot were really needed- but then again I'm a massive fan of the comic so would always resist changes! Still, top stuff and hit girl was pretty much perfect. 9/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0859163/

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - 1/10

What a howling fucking abomination of a film. Appropriately shown at Christmas as it is a turkey. Bad acting, ludicrous script, changing a major character, generally kicking the arse out of The Mummy series. I hope the people who invested in this movie lost a lot of money, and I wouldn't imagine it did much at the box office, so they probably did. It's nearly so awful it's funny, but it misses this opportunity.This is a festering turd of a film which should be avoided at all costs.

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - 1/10

What a howling fucking abomination of a film. Appropriately shown at Christmas as it is a turkey. Bad acting, ludicrous script, changing a major character, generally kicking the arse out of The Mummy series. I hope the people who invested in this movie lost a lot of money, and I wouldn't imagine it did much at the box office, so they probably did. It's nearly so awful it's funny, but it misses this opportunity.This is a festering turd of a film which should be avoided at all costs.

It is pretty awful, wouldn't go that low as me and my cousin sat in the cinema making up ways it could be more ridiculous... became kind of fun after that!

I gave it 4/10

The Black Swan.

This is a great watch, probably not everyones cup of tea but If nothing else there's some lesbian action between Natalie Portman and Mila kunis.

I didnt think I'd be that into a ballet film but it's pretty fucked up, in a good way, and pretty gripping actually.

Portman must be a stick on for best actress after this and all in all it's one of the best movies I've seen this year.

9.1/10

I've seen a trailer for this and I thought it looks like a really good film. Plus it has (as you have already mentioned) Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis in lesbian scenes. Sounds like a winner to me.

I watched gods of men at the dca. It was extremely boring for the first 20 mins but then it i got quite good.

7/10.

Due you mean "Of Gods and Men" or something different entirely?

If it is that then it looks quite good, films based on religious differences to be quite powerful.

Due you mean "Of Gods and Men" or something different entirely?

If it is that then it looks quite good, films based on religious differences to be quite powerful.

I just checked and "Of Gods of Men" was showing at the DCA this month so I'd imagine that that is what he meant.

It is pretty awful, wouldn't go that low as me and my cousin sat in the cinema making up ways it could be more ridiculous... became kind of fun after that!

I gave it 4/10

See, you got to the 'this is so bad it's good' stage, I didn't get there or it would have got a slightly higher score. If I had handed over good money at the cinema to see that film I would have been pissed.

Transformers II was the last film I saw that was so bad it became good. It was like the film Team America: World Police was taking the piss out of.

Transformers II was the last film I saw that was so bad it became good. It was like the film Team America: World Police was taking the piss out of.

Yeah, that didn't make it there for me... I gave that 3/10 as it was awful, and I was on a long flight where it was the worst film I saw!

Yeah, that didn't make it there for me... I gave that 3/10 as it was awful, and I was on a long flight where it was the worst film I saw!

Incidently, how do you come to a 3 for Transformers and a 4 for Tomb of the Emperor?

I am always a bit flumoxed about where to pitch the score. I notice that a lot of people stick in 10/10, 9/10 and the favourite 7/10. I'd imagine 1/10 and 0/10 figure as well. I gave them 1/10 as they managed to get the film made and played in some cinemas before disappearing to DVD hell, of the £3 category in Asda. I'd be interested to know if Asda are daft enough to stock Tomb of the Emperor and how much they are charging. I will do some research. Some form of scoring chart would be handy.

Incidently, how do you come to a 3 for Transformers and a 4 for Tomb of the Emperor?

I am always a bit flumoxed about where to pitch the score. I notice that a lot of people stick in 10/10, 9/10 and the favourite 7/10. I'd imagine 1/10 and 0/10 figure as well. I gave them 1/10 as they managed to get the film made and played in some cinemas before disappearing to DVD hell, of the £3 category in Asda. I'd be interested to know if Asda are daft enough to stock Tomb of the Emperor and how much they are charging. I will do some research. Some form of scoring chart would be handy.

I just made this up there, but sums it up reasonably well...

10 - flawless for that genre

9 - nearly perfect, but with a small flaw (could be a bad actor, or a plothole)

8 - as for 9, except with more flaws

7 - good fun, not a classic but solid enough for what it is

6 - generic film with a couple of high points but barely more than a pass

5 - standard pass mark, nothing bad, nothing good - just kind of there, or it's an awful film but funny enough to make it pass

4 - watchable, but flawed enough to make it fail

3 - bad, but enough so bad it's good points to avoid a lower mark

2 - utterly horrible, but at least one point to make you think it could improve - even if lasts a second

1 - Spawn

Edited by SaltyTON

Shark in Venice (2008)

This was so hilarious, the shark that randomly shows up every now and then and some of the fighting scenes are just comedy gold!

Stephen Baldwin is a horrifically bad actor, is it any wonder that despite him making about 70 films before today I'd only heard of four of them? (Flintstones 2, Bio-Dome, Born on the Fourth of July and the Usual Suspects) :lol: :lol:

Purely for comedy value alone - 5/10