What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Bane on his own? :huh:

Well apart from Catwoman yes. Who should he be with?

I doubt that either will be the traditional comic book characters anyway. Catwoman won't be able to talk to cats and Bane will just be hopped up on steroids, not a monster.

Well I imagine Nolan will limit the powers of them since his Batman films have been all mind games and drug orientated.

Rammbock (2010)

AKA Siege of the Dead in the UK.

German film about the infected (no reason given for the situation), similar to 28 Days Later, except in German, lasts 59 minutes, and isn't very good.

Sitting at 6.9/10 on IMDb, but that is ridiculously high... the acting is terrible, the main character I would happily eviscerate with a flamingo and NO infected ever get killed during the film. Epic fail!

Best I can give it would be 4/10 purely as the fails throughout the film amused me, and the ridiculousness of the way to get past the zombies was just pathetic!

Rammbock (2010)

AKA Siege of the Dead in the UK.

German film about the infected (no reason given for the situation), similar to 28 Days Later, except in German, lasts 59 minutes, and isn't very good.

Sitting at 6.9/10 on IMDb, but that is ridiculously high... the acting is terrible, the main character I would happily eviscerate with a flamingo and NO infected ever get killed during the film. Epic fail!

Best I can give it would be 4/10 purely as the fails throughout the film amused me, and the ridiculousness of the way to get past the zombies was just pathetic!

That's a fair review. I wasn't overly impressed with it either.

Rewatching Diary of the Dead (2007), it's far better than it was at the cinema. Comedy moments quite apt, and Scott Wentworth is pretty amusing as the drunk college professor!

Re-rating it up to 7/10. :)

The Silence of the Lambs

Fantastic flick, Hannibal Lector is such a good character. Not seen Manhunter so can't say for sure but I'd be surprised if Brian Cox did a better job of portraying this man. Can't wait to check out Hannibal and Red Dragon and see how he does in them

9/10, my only problem is Jodie Foster's accent was so annoying, I know it played a part in the film, but it did my tits in.

Reeker 2 (2008)

Obviously as I didn't see the first one I can't compare, but this was actually fairly clever and reasonably original for a low budget ($2m) horror sequel.

Acting wasn't too bad, story was interesting, explanation well played out and characters that you actually cared whether they lived or died.

Can't ask for much more than that for a cheap horror.

6/10

The blind side 5/10

It wasn't a bad movie, just boring and schmoltzy as hell. Apparently Sandra bullock got.a best actress Oscar for it. She acts pretty well but god dam, how can you give an Oscar when the script has such crap like...

Friend: you've changed the boys life.

Bullock: no, he's changed my life.

f**k off!

Edited by Tamdunk

The blind side 5/10

It wasn't a bad movie, just boring and schmoltzy as hell. Apparently Sandra bullock got.a best actress Oscar for it. She acts pretty well but god dam, how can you give an Oscar when the script has such crap like...

Friend: you've changed the boys life.

Bullock: no, he's changed my life.

f**k off!

Nominated for Best Film as well... :ph34r:

shane. It was actually really, really good even though i hadnt heard of it. Acting was great, plot was good and overall it was very well made.

8.5/10

Edited by jojo

Orphans- worth watching for the boy shooting his load ower the boys face alone and him goin " aw naw its in ma mooth " :lol: brilliant 8/10

That bit's hilarious.

Anyone seen another Stephen McCole film, Crying With Laughter? Would recommend that.