What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

anyone got any recommendations for movies on at cinema just now?? (apart from inside man, went to see that a few weeks ago)

Nothing good out just now, although Ice Age 2 and Walk the Line are supposed to be okay.

Wait until Silent Hill comes out next week :)

You got one? :o I always thought it was just a camel's hoof :P

The Isle aka Seom...Korean movie; slow, creepy, magnificent cinematography and interspersed with scenes of extreme violence...6/10

Animal cruelty version or not? :ph34r:

Ice Age 2. Brilliant :D 9/10 Scrat makes more of an appearance in this film, and he's so funny, especially the bit where he uses his teeth as a kind of tin opener for the ice so he can get the nut :lol:

Ice Age 2 is indeed excellent,though I'd give it 8/10 ;)

I particularly liked it when Scrat used a stick to do a pole vault style jump over a gap to try and get the nut,but he misses the ledge spectacularly :lol:

The ending was obviously predictable and happy,but still it,along with the first one,are 2 of the better animated films ive seen for a long while.

5x2

French movie told in flashback about the breakdown of a marriage. As is the norm for French cinema, there are a fair few sex scenes :D

7/10