What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Saw Deadpool last night and I thought it was brilliant. I'm a Reynolds fan, like my superhero films and I've been waiting in this for years. It didn't disappoint.

Really enjoyed it too - great action and bants.

The bit where he had spelt out "Francis" with the dead bad guys was frickin hilarious !!

Saw Deadpool last night and I thought it was brilliant. I'm a Reynolds fan, like my superhero films and I've been waiting in this for years. It didn't disappoint.

A few reviews said Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, I was sceptical but he suited the part. The best thing is I went with friends, now the girlfriend wants to see it so I get to laugh all over again :lol:

The "is it sexist to hit you, or sexist to not hit you?" Argument :lol:

A few reviews said Reynolds was born to play Deadpool, I was sceptical but he suited the part. The best thing is I went with friends, now the girlfriend wants to see it so I get to laugh all over again :lol:

The "is it sexist to hit you, or sexist to not hit you?" Argument :lol:

His humour and physical comedy fit the role absolutely perfectly (I've seen a few reviews say that its his best suited role since Van Wilder). Its the film he's always wanted to make too and if they continue to get the tone right they could have a very, very lucrative series of films on their hands (opening weekend figures have basically guaranteed a sequel).

Of course what would be amazing is if the studios put aside their differences and we could have some genuinely amazing cameos and characters from the Marvel universe (a Deadpool and Wolverine 'buddy' movie for example).

The Big Short

Quite interesting how these people managed to predict how the economic crisis was going to occur. It was a good film, although it could have been better. Christian Bale is great in this as well.

7/10

Deadpool

Easily one of my favourite comic book movies. Quite a few scenes had me in absolute stitches. It easily had one of the best opening credit scene I have seen in a long time.

9/10

Deadpool 10/10 - Wid.

Funnier than 90% of current comedies. One of the best "origin" films i can remember seeing.

"there is a bag of cocaine in your room, it's next to the cure for blindness" :lol:

Edited by mizfit

would a normal person who isn't into comics or so called super heroes enjoy this?

My flatmate who isn't into any of that stuff came to see it with us and he really enjoyed it. Probably didn't enjoy it as much as me and my other flatmate but he laughed pretty loudly at some parts.