What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Captain America: Civil War - absolutely cracking film, my new favourite of the Marvel canon, and possibly now on my list of all-time favourites in general. Really enjoyed the new Spider-Man, despite him being different to the one I remember from when I was a kid, and I'm actually interested in seeing the Black Panther film now. Just quality all round.

Decided to spend the glorious sunny day we had yesterday in the pictures.

Bad Neighbours 2 - 7/10 - Wasn't expecting much from this, but thought it was hilarious. Was in stitches for the majority of the film. Great fun.

I Saw The Light - 6.5/10 - Biopic about Hank Williams. Thought Hiddleston was okay as Williams, but Elizabeth Olsen was shocking. Decent enough, but had the potential to be miles better.

Kate Winslet was the only disappointing thing. The rest of the cast at least seemed to make an effort. She sleep walked through that.

Taps on, I'm guessing?

Christophe, on 10 May 2016 - 08:24, said:

Coma 8/10

Utterly compelling medical thriller, directed by Michael Crichton. stunning shots and sequences, brilliant lead

The US TV special isn't too shabby either btw. Not much change I suppose but it's a good wee watch.

Innocence 3/10

Fell asleep then made dinner. Dinner 8/10

Coma 8/10

Utterly compelling medical thriller, directed by Michael Crichton. stunning shots and sequences, brilliant lead

Was Coma after dinner? Who woke you up?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Star Wars - Whatever The latest one is called

Pretty decent. Was never a big fan of the old ones but thought they got this spot on - good effects, loads of likeable characters and plenty of nods to the 1970s originals with the old school fades and graphics. 

8.5/10 and thumbs up from missus and daughter too 

Triple 9 - 4/10. Totally disappointing.

I actually really wanted to see this when it first came out as the cast looks terrific. Sadly everyone keeps on telling me about how disappointing it actually was. 

Room 237

A documentary about The Shining and the supposed hidden meanings within. Some insightful and really interesting stuff but also some utterly nonsensical bollocks - like the worst conspiracy theorists turning their attentions to studying films. If you like The Shining I'd recommend watching it anyway. 

6.5/10 

I don't watch movies because they are too long 2 hours in a row... I prefer to watch series, last it was the Game of Thrones, OMG, I managed to watch 5 seasons in two weeks! And now I am waiting for next episodes of sixth season with so much passion! I recommend it to all my friends!

post-68179-0-30147900-1463222542_thumb.j