What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Not much expansion needed on the House of 1,000 Corpses other than what I know, and all I know is that I hated it more than any other movie I have ever watched.

The Devil's Rejects was a lot more straight forward, and felt more like a good horror movie than what came before. It felt like a proper movie, whereas House ... just felt way too surreal at times when it didn't really need to.

Watched 'I Am Legend' at the new Vue cinema in Stirling tonight.

Pretty good film, could have been done better however, and as much as Will Smith acted the part well, I thought he was horribly miscast for the role.

Huge plot holes, but then most films of that ilk do.

Entertaining enough though, which I suppose is the point.

7/10.

Went to see PS I love you on the instruction of my wife (i wanted to see the new Hanks movie, but relented), far too chick flicky even for me, 5/10.

Sweeney Todd, not my cup of tea - 6/10.

Alien Verses Predator: Requiem.

Sort of forced into seeing it, we were supposed to be bowling but it was full, and AVP was the only film starting within the hour.

Left after about an hour, everyone I was with agreed it was utterly bollocks. Probably didn't help that none of us had seen anything more than 1 film from the Alien/Predator series. I imagine it is still shite even if you have the rest of the films.

I checked to see how it ended, and half an hour into the film I'd correctly guessed who'd survive.

Inside Man

Special mentioned to the computer game, which is absolutely hilarious. "EAT IT ! TAKE IT ! EAT IT ! TAKE IT !" *boom*. The movie itself is not bad. Clive Owen has as much character as a rich tea biscuit though.

6/10

Elektra (2005)

7/10

On a par with Daredevil, but with more Jennifer Garner. What's not to like? Okay, so it flopped at the box office, but when you cut the budget on a sequel you're never going to do as well as the first one!

The Omen , ( the original one ) . Sat down and watched it for the first time on saturday night. Feels quite dated now and the horror and acting was pretty laughable at times , but still enjoyed it.

A golden oldie. 7/10.

Edited by mungo