What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Watched that RocknRolla last night. Had it's moments but it just seem to remind me of Layer Cake. Gerrard Butler was quite good in it. Though the gay scene in the car was rather funny.

Edit

6.5/10

Edited by Wishaykillie

Watched 1408 tonight.

Utterly ridiculous film, but strangely enjoyable at the same time. Cusack is dependable as ever in it, but Samuel L Jackson's role was woefully short. A somewhat plotless and pointless film, but reasonably entertaining nonetheless.

6/10

Guest dougalldogg

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)

Wasnt too bad, Ive got the whole 5 in the Exorcist series but not got round to watching them so thought Id start last night, this movie isnt great but felt it was relevant to sit through if Im going to watch the whole lot of them, some freaky parts but nothing really scary and the effects arent exactly top quality.

4.5/10

Dominion: Prequel to the Exorcist (2005)

Wasnt too bad, Ive got the whole 5 in the Exorcist series but not got round to watching them so thought Id start last night, this movie isnt great but felt it was relevant to sit through if Im going to watch the whole lot of them, some freaky parts but nothing really scary and the effects arent exactly top quality.

4.5/10

For me,

The Exorcist - 8

Exorcist II - the Heretic - 5

The Exorcist III - 7

Exorcist - the Beginning - 5

Dominion I had in the house and flogged without ever watching...

Watched 1408 tonight.

Utterly ridiculous film, but strangely enjoyable at the same time. Cusack is dependable as ever in it, but Samuel L Jackson's role was woefully short. A somewhat plotless and pointless film, but reasonably entertaining nonetheless.

6/10

I was bricking it the whole way through that movie. Im useless with shit like that :P

And in Chicago we were in room 1407. (Lucky escape ;) ) at out hotel :P

Watched 1408 tonight.

6/10

I watched it today

6/10, seemed abit pointless to me

Desperado (1995)

Danny Trejo last about 52 minutes, a good effort than Trejomeister! :lol:

Salma Hayek :wub:

And Steve Buscemi takes the Trejo Heat role of using his own name for his character.

Maravilloso. :D

10/10

I watched My Bloody Valentine. However Swindon Cinema does not have 3D screens and was not willing to drive to London or High Wycombe just for 3D effects (apparantly closest one due to cost of 3d screens).

Film was alright to be fair, pretty much what I expected nothing to write home about and some full on female nudity, of course when you take your other half now to watch it you had no idea about that part.

Edited by DJP