What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Three and Out

British film starring Gareth from The Office as a train driver who accidentally kills two people on the track and is told if he kills a third within a month, he'll be paid off with 10 years salary.

Likeable enough comedy, which ended up being very touching at the end. Good performances from the cast, especially from Colm Meaney, who I'd only ever seen before in Con Air.

As is usual with British comedies, some of the background stuff is the funniest, but overall a good film which I quite enjoyed, and miles better than 'Sex Lives of the Potato Men', although that wouldn't be hard.

7/10

You haven't seen Die Hard 2?? :o

Green Street 2

This film was awful and very Americanized. The first film wasn't that good either, but at least you could partly relate to it, even if it too was exaggerated. None of the plot was good, the acting in the film was terrible and was just completely unbelievable. Only brightside of the film was that there was one good looking woman in it and for that reason, and that reason alone, I'm rating this film:

2/10

YES MAN!

Not Jim Carrey's greatest film but there was something about it that i liked? I can't quite put my finger on it though. Decent enough plot but a million miles off Danny Wallace's book (which is excellent) There'sa couple of good looking birds in it, namely Molly Sims from the tv show LAS VEGAS and the bird from ELF!

Couple of good laughs and i don't know if it's because i've had a few drinks but i'm going to give it 8.2/10 :rolleyes:

THE FUNHOUSE!

Decided to watch this this afternoon on BT Vision's picturebox service..........wish i hadn't! The acting is terrible and for a "horror" i spent most of the afternoon pissing myself with laughter, then i realised i'd wasted 90 mins of my life on this shit! :angry:

0/10

Aye, several times. I canny think of him in that :huh:

The pilot of the plane that McClane's wife is in, that is running out of fuel.

EDIT: No, now that I think on it, it was the one that was told to land after they reset ground level so it didn't know where it was... so it blew up!

Edited by SaltyTON

The Happening

What the hell was it about? Did they cure it? Will it continue for ever? Why does it only effect some people? I still dont really know what the plants were doing.

A truly awful pointless heep of shit.

2/10

Quantum of Solace

Still didnt have a James Bond feel to it. Was an ok action film but no where near a classic Bond.

6/10.

Anyone seen Quarantine?? Is it worth buying?

The Happening

What the hell was it about? -

The eco system evolving to combat the problem of man on earth.

Did they cure it? -

No

Will it continue for ever? -

In theory if mankind doesnt sort itself out, yes. Or until mankind is wiped out.

Why does it only effect some people? -

It effects everyone.

I still dont really know what the plants were doing. -

As above.

A truly awful pointless heep of shit. -

I didnt think it was as bad as most people thought. Wasnt great though.

Adrift

Currently showing on Film 4 , very poor film about some twats on a yachting holiday , they die one by one after jumping over the side for a swim , fogetting to lower the ladder so they can get back in the boat.

1/10

-----------------------

Gran Tarino

Decent film , but I dont want to see Eastwood getting emotional or listen to him singing the theme tune over the end credits. I want to see him shoot people in the face with his 44 Magnum.

4/10

But why in the park did some people continue talking to their friends and being normal whist their friends just topped themselves. I couldnt believe when it finished

It was all down to the 'spores' being released and whether or not they were inhaled or not.

War of the Worlds (2005)

What a bloody awful film, which was entirely summed up in a minute of Morgan Freeman talking, there was no need for the rest of the crap acting.

That and Dakota Fanning continues to live :angry:

3/10 purely for Freeman's contribution!!

Guest red till dead

Watched that german film called the wave. its about a school teacher who starts a role playing game with his class to teach them about dictatorships but ends up turning them into a wee group of facists. A quality film and based on a true story i believe.

8/10

Saw Monsters vs. Aliens tonight. Very quick moving and you don't really get any depth to any of the characters but it was a hilarious film with plenty of jokes for kids and adults. Saw it in 3D as well but I don't think it would significantly enhance anyone's viewing pleasure. Well worth going to see for the laughs. A solid 7/10.

Saw Monsters vs. Aliens tonight. Very quick moving and you don't really get any depth to any of the characters but it was a hilarious film with plenty of jokes for kids and adults. Saw it in 3D as well but I don't think it would significantly enhance anyone's viewing pleasure. Well worth going to see for the laughs. A solid 7/10.

Starring the only person to truly kick Michael Myers arse, Paul Rudd (Phoebe's boyfriend Mike from Friends). :lol:

He barely looks like he could pick up a lead pipe, let alone smack Michael Myers around with one! <_<

Ichi The Killer 8/10

Bizarre Japanese film based on the manga comic of the same name. Some severe scenes of torture and rape including beheadings, various limbs getting chopped and pulled off, faces getting stretched and people getting sliced in two right up the middle.