What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Airplane! (1980)

Quite funny with the odd LOL moment, although has aged quite badly.

Nielsen is fairly restrained for once.

8/10

I don't know if you watched on telly or not, but on the DVD there's a director's commentary in which they basically just rip the movie to shreads, point out all the glaring errors ad slag the movie studio executives off. Terrific viewing.

I don't know if you watched on telly or not, but on the DVD there's a director's commentary in which they basically just rip the movie to shreads, point out all the glaring errors ad slag the movie studio executives off. Terrific viewing.

I watched it d/l, but I have the box set in the house.

W - 5/10

Average film and painted a level-grounded picture of Bush e.g. 'probably a nice guy but a lunatic in charge of a country'. Thandie Newton's performance as Condi Rice has to be one of the worst acting jobs ever recorded but Dreyfus was excellent as Cheney.

Milk - 7/10

Interesting film and a bit over-hyped if being honest. A good view into the life of Milk and the Gay Rights movement but possibly 20minutes longer than required.

Slumdog Millionaire 7/10.

Quite enjoyed it, very funny in parts, especially when he gets locked in the shitter and has to jump into the shite to escape :lol:

The lassie who is the object of his affections would get it all ways. (The grown up version, before any smart arse starts).