What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

Jackass The Movie 9/10

Sheer craziness! When Wee Man tries to brake the wood with his head had me in stitches :lol:

Just started watching Saving Private Ryan. Awesome film 10/10

Overall, Strangers On A Train is probably my favourite Hitchcock film. Absolutely brilliant.

Last three:

Bruno - 3/10. Few funny bits but other than that terrible and very, very cringeworthy.

The Hangover - 8/0. Very funny film, definitely worth watching.

Gran Torino - 7/10. Decent film, another one which is, in my opinion, worth a watch. Clint Eastwood is hard as nails.

Kalifornia (1993)

Captures the outlaw ont he run from the law concept about as well as any film. Pitt, Duchovny and Lewis convey the emotions perfectly.

Why Sena is going to sully his name by making a film called Season of the Witch, I'll never know. It just shouldn't done, sinful, evil memories come from that name! <_<

10/10

Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad

Watched it last night for the nth time. Its a superb film with funny moments throughout. Leslie Nielsen plays a great part as he always does. His facial expression are tremendous. Never get bored of watching this film and you always see something you missed the last time you watched it.

9.5/10

Cloverfield 7/10 - Really enjoyed it. Something completely different and kept my attention. Although it loses 0.5 of a mark for making the characters too stupid and so frustrating.

I went to the cinema to see this when it came out. What a load of pish! There is an indestructible camera in it, the first half an hour is totally irrelevant and the acting is terrible.

3/10

I went to the cinema to see this when it came out. What a load of pish! There is an indestructible camera in it

You expected realism from a movie with what was basically a giant squid that came from under the sea ?

American Pie ( 1999 )

A movie which time has been very kind to. Mostly thanks to what is at times ingenius characters and dialogue. I think the only character who got better after this one was Stifler. The rest just got worse.

9/10

Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008)

Loved this, although maybe it's because they tried to explain the illogical parts with an attempt at scientific fact, rather than the usual what the f**k are you doing, you just can't do that. You knew that the things weren't possible but at least they gave a reason as to why it worked!

Okay the score maybe a little high after the crap straight to video version with Dedee Pfeiffer last year, but still it was pretty fun.

That and it had the line, "Shaun, eat your trilobite", which just has to get points. :)

7/10