What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

WALL-E 72%

A not bad family film imo.

SAW 83%

I've wondering what all the fuss about this film has been and i can see why now. Quite liked it.

Training Day 79%

Nicely put together film. Obviously denzel's performance gets a mention, and you got to eva mendes in the buff...

American Pie 6 : Beta House 61%

Being rather generous with the mark because i thought it was a lot better than i expected it to be. And i thought the naked mile had enough nudity.

stifler: 'he passed up a chance to do a girl most guys here would have gave their left nut for'

guy in the back: 'two nuts'

:lol:

American Pie 6 : Beta House 61%

Being rather generous with the mark because i thought it was a lot better than i expected it to be. And i thought the naked mile had enough nudity.

stifler: 'he passed up a chance to do a girl most guys here would have gave their left nut for'

guy in the back: 'two nuts'

:lol:

I assume its the shit Stiffler in this one?

yep, though i consider all stifflers bar the main one to be a shit stiffler.

Arghh there's more then SWS & another i've seen!?

I seem to recall young Stiffler from the first two (lad who played Tucker in the tv show) and then I watched a college one where it was about him? I guessed the last three (if the sixth you have just watched is indeed the last) would have just had the same guy playing Stifflers (SWS's) little brother.

That's confused me.

Arghh there's more then SWS & another i've seen!?

I seem to recall young Stiffler from the first two (lad who played Tucker in the tv show) and then I watched a college one where it was about him? I guessed the last three (if the sixth you have just watched is indeed the last) would have just had the same guy playing Stifflers (SWS's) little brother.

That's confused me.

This should help you

Steve Original - (1,2,3 and brief fourth although is wasnt SWS)

Matt Brother - (2,4)

Erik Cousin - (5,6)(Geekyish, virgin, stiffler)

Dwight another cousin - (5,6) Main stiffler in those two

Fourth was band camp.

Fifth was a brief trip to college with the streaking.

Sixth is them actually going to college.

Zombie Strippers 7/10

Plenty of boobs and gore, what more can you ask for

Is that the one with Robert Englund? If so, I bought that the other day for £2 out the Zavvi ex-stock place on Union Street. good to know it lives up to expectations! :D

I watched Capone (1975)

Very strange old gangster movie, with some terrible effects and just plain bad dialogue... and strangely Stallone has a perfectly understandable speaking voice...

Ben Gazzara does a grand job of playing Capone, and his final descent into syphilitic madness is near perfect.

Not much of note to say about the film, but definitely watch-able.

6/10

Is that the one with Robert Englund? If so, I bought that the other day for £2 out the Zavvi ex-stock place on Union Street. good to know it lives up to expectations! :D

I watched Capone (1975)

Very strange old gangster movie, with some terrible effects and just plain bad dialogue... and strangely Stallone has a perfectly understandable speaking voice...

Ben Gazzara does a grand job of playing Capone, and his final descent into syphilitic madness is near perfect.

6/10

That's the one. It was better than I expected it would be.

The Omen (1976)

Got the pentology box set (a blatant lie, there's four and a remake) the other day for a tenner, so watched the first one last night.

Far better than I remember it being, religious movies tend to be far scarier than normal horrors possibly due to the fact that the more devout believers can actually take the concepts seriously.

The late Gregory Peck was brilliant in this, and Harvey Stephens is someone you could believe was the son of Beelzebub! Strange that he never made another film again, apart from a brief cameo in the remake, and a TV movie with David Carradine. :lol:

8/10

I watched Capone (1975)

6/10

I tried to v-plus this and it recorded corrupt.is it worth chasing?

I tried to v-plus this and it recorded corrupt.is it worth chasing?

It's all right, covers all the bases, random gratuitous violence, bit of nudity, man going mad with Syphilis and Sly Stallone... can't really complain!

If you want it send me £1.50 via PayPal (PM me for PayPal address) with your address and I'll send it off to you.

Tonight I watched Toughguy (1995) - probably should have spoiler tags but nobody will ever watch this movie, it's 15 years old and only has 355 votes on IMDb...

Known as Evil Never Sleeps, in the UK.

It was just a bad movie, where Heather Graham plays a bi-polar woman (caused by the loss of her husband) with a Munchausen-like syndrome. She makes up a stalker, gets the police involved, ends up sitting on a guys face then killing him when she goes into her bi-polar mode and thinks he's the stalker.

Then she starts beating herself up (visualising the stalker doing it) and hangs herself from the balcony.

Just think Tyler Durden and you get the idea, just not good...

Why the Americans called it Toughguy, I have no idea... :unsure:

Here's the advertising poster for it...

post-1530-12721541818334_thumb.jpg

3/10

Edited by SaltyTON

Adventureland - 2/10

Utter shite, only saw the whole thing cause the girl friend liked it. The only thing good about it is the atempt at a decent sound track, which still could have been better.

Schindler's List 78%

It is a very long watch, but the quality of acting in the film is top drawer. I thought that ralph fiennes stole the show as an angry nazi with no consicence.

LA Confidental 83%

I was actually rather impressed by it all. I certainly didnt see the twist coming, but i thought the portrayl of guy ritchie and russell crowe's characters being so against each other, was brilliantly displayed as you could erally feel the hate between the two characters.