What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Rugster

I gave Adventureland 2/10 a couple of weeks ago which after watching a truely awful film last night fell kinda bad about.

(500) Days of Summer - 1/10

Boring, slow, anoying and pretentious.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus. 1/10

This is without doubt one of the worse films I have ever seen. It must be one of them deliberately bad films.

The shark at one point jumps thousands of feet out of the water to catch a plane. No, seriously it does.

It appeared like it was meant to be in some sort of 3D effort and when that went tits up with the picture they just decided to add a really bad script.

I was liking the sound of this film from the name and I so regret seeing it now. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS FILM.

The worst effect the shark is hunting is hunting one of the navy destroyers. Looks like it was made in under a minute.

This is without doubt one of the worse films I have ever seen. It must be one of them deliberately bad films.

The shark at one point jumps thousands of feet out of the water to catch a plane. No, seriously it does.

It appeared like it was meant to be in some sort of 3D effort and when that went tits up with the picture they just decided to add a really bad script.

I was liking the sound of this film from the name and I so regret seeing it now. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS FILM.

Debbie Gibson was one of my old favourites from my teens and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she would still get it.

I am equally terrified and obsessed with sharks. I will watch anything that has sharks in it, including dozens of shit films and excellent documentaries. But even I could only sit through twenty minutes of this bollocks.

Just glad i didn't pay to see it.

The Hurt Locker - 3/10

Just was so disappointed. I don't think it could make it's mind up over what it was. Documentary style or plot driven action movie. It ended up a poor mix of both.

Thought the Hurt Locker was brilliant, 8/10 for me.

Omen IV: The Awakening (1991) (TV)

Okay, usually when a film series ends by being finished with a TV movie you get some ridiculous conclusions.

This film was okay in premise, come up with a far fetched way of continuing Damien's seed, then kill everybody where required. Simple enough, but with some of the worst acting I've ever seen in a film since Spawn!

Watchable, but mainly due to seeing people die in hilarious ways!

4/10

Edited by SaltyTON

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut. 10/10.

An utterly brilliant film. So, so, many laugh out loud films and a genuine contender for my favourite film to rewatch.

"And so the draft begins tomorrow as more and more troops are needed to invade the Canadian border. The Canadian government pleads for a peaceful resolution but naturally we're not listening."

:lol:

The Village (2004)

Is there any wonder that M Night Marshmallow Man has the worst reputation in Hollywood? His films are tired predictable nonsense, with pointless twists which you can see a mile off and have given up caring by the time they happen.

The only plus points were the brilliant Brendan Gleeson, and for what happened to Adrien Brody.

3/10 - and that's being pretty generous!

Aaargh I hate that film with a passion. The first time I watched it was on a trans-atlantic flight. I watched it for as long as I could then was so bored I turned it off. A couple of months later it was on the tv and I thought I'll give it another try just to see how it ends. Turns out that I only missed about the last minute!

Aladdin and the King of Thieves (1995)

The story wasn't the deepest, but had lots of everyone's favourite person Gilbert Gottfried and loads of great old Disney references.

Was sitting on a fairly respectable half marks, but ended with a nod to the legendary Steamboat Willie and a verse of Arabian Nights, so have to give it an extra mark.

John Rhys Davies as Aladdin's father was a good touch.

6/10

Edited by SaltyTON

Walk the Line (2005)

I wasn't sure about this one, as whilst I like Johnny Cash's music it was always going to be a very difficult role for Phoenix to play.

Both he, and Witherspoon, did very well and even Robert Patrick almost managed to show a human side by the end.

Well worth a watch, even if you have never heard any Johnny Cash, bar Ring of Fire.

8/10

Basic Instinct 2 - 0/10

Quite possibly the worst film made in the past 100 years, awful on every single level.