Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Fantastic raw so far!

Dolph and Punk face turns all but confirmed, Del Rio looking likely to be a Kurt Angle "heel who thinks he's a face"...

How Sheamus is considered a face from his booking is a mystery - cleanly pinned by Sandow with a roll-up while Sheamus was too busy taunting and turning his back on his opponents... and then Brogue Kicks Cody after the match out of spite.

Lost my shit at "Not Mae Young, dummy" and the "THATS.... WHAT I DO!" afterwards. Love that man.

10/10 RAW so far.

Edit: I thought it might have been a work at first but the longer it went on, the more convinced I became that it was genuine - the boots, Darren Young crying backstage, Henry's tears himself, the speech about his family... Cena being there wasn't even that much of a giveaway that was a setup for the Worlds Strongest Slam because lets face it the WWE will try anything and everything to get him even more over than he already is - genuinely just thought he was there to leech off the Henry retirement goodwill.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Love him or hate him that is a cracking touch from Cena.

I assume giving him the belt? That's arrogant as f**k.

It was fairly obvious Henry was gonna turn on Cena, why else would Cena be out there? Henry delivered it well though, it did seem convincing. I thought they might have done Cena/Henry tonight with Henry beating him and retiring after one last win.

I assume giving him the belt? That's arrogant as f**k.

It was fairly obvious Henry was gonna turn on Cena, why else would Cena be out there? Henry delivered it well though, it did seem convincing. I thought they might have done Cena/Henry tonight with Henry beating him and retiring after one last win.

Yep giving him the belt, I don't really see things like that as arrogant i think it's a show of respect more than anything

Yeah i'm not gonna lie he had me convinced but they done it well.

Yep giving him the belt, I don't really see things like that as arrogant i think it's a show of respect more than anything

Yeah i'm not gonna lie he had me convinced but they done it well.

A belt he's never held? Dickmove.

Lesnar/Punk? f**k. YES.