Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

b*****d! Just watching the end of Raw just now. On the Big E v Del Rio match. I've only myself to blame for coming on this thread I suppose ^_^

Aye, imagine chat about Monday Night Raw happening on a thread about Monday Night Raw. It's madness I tells ya!

Kane just doesn't look right in a suit.

Looks like survivor series is looking like the shield and Wyatt's vs punk, Bryan, uso's and Cody/Goldberg

Raw is always better when you get a decent crowd although it was a bit weird having seb slagging the uk but everyone shouting we the people anyway

Looks like survivor series is looking like the shield and Wyatt's vs punk, Bryan, uso's and Cody/Goldberg

Given the way RAW finished you'd think so, but they announced Punk & Bryan vs Harper & Rowan for Survivor Series today....

Was also there for my first wrestling show last night, was pretty good. The beginning and end especially. I thought the crowd was great for the most part although I see the yanks on SquaredCircle have been largely butthurt and shat all over it. Baws to that, most folk were steamin and had a good time.

Special mention to the fake Goldust and 1999 attire Kane having a match in the crowd which continued outside the arena in the middle of the street after the show. :lol:

Decent episode of Raw but I think it shows what a good crowd does as it elevates it further.

The final segment was great. When the Shield-Wyatts were just about to go at it I was genuinely excited. The crowd were great for that section.

Very convincing win for Damien Sandow, Kofi Kingston barely got any offence. Hopefully the start of a decent push for him.

Defeat for Ryback to R-Truth, is the burial well under way?

I'm hoping Heyman's words about 'hovering' over Punk will bring the return of Brock Lesnar in the near future. I know he's likely to feature at Wrestlemania but I can always hope it's done sooner. It might be a reference to him being the 'devil' that the Wyatt Family are working for though.

Edited by LAGer

US WWE crowds really are the drizzling shits.

Every time we get a Raw from abroad the crowd shites all over them.

Definitely. Brad Maddox and then the Real Americans getting a huge pop was excellent. Cena was the biggest heel in the building for reversing the Cesaro swing.

On another note I'm disappointed my "Here for the Chosen One" sign didn't get more airtime, especially during the Union Jacks' match. :lol:

Edited by GiGi

Just catching up on last two Raws:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it as not reading the thread til i catch the latest one but.... Natalya was on screen dating Khali until two weeks ago and now suddenly they admit she's married to Kidd. With no explanation or mention of the change. Stupid. I know they've acknowledged it on Total Divas, but c'mon!

Iv made the comparison before but ziggler is just a reincarnation of billy gun. Cant see him ever getting pushed much higher, even though he is good enough.

Dolph is a much better wrestler and much better on the mike. They totally fecked up the heat he was getting with the briefcase now he's losing to Perfects kid :(