Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Possible hype match? Doesn't have a proper ending so they decide to settle it at Extreme Rules

Yeah they could do that, already had Cesaro vs Swagger though with Cesaro winning by count out as Swagger walked to the back with Zeb. Probably won't do that again. Maybe do something that'll get him disqualified, chairs etc. Setting up a no DQ or an extreme rules match. It is the Extreme Rules PPV and currently the only stipulations added are a steel cage match and an extreme rules match.

Edited by JamieStevenson

Well that's definitely one of the most inventive submission holds I've seen

She took it from a Japanese wrestler, can't remember her name. It looks great and if it gets the commentators actually calling submission moves then here here!

Alexander Rusev vs. Xavier Woods and R-Truth 2-on-1 Handicap match

Really don't want to see that.

Why not? They had great individual matches together, especially Rusev and Truth on Smackdown.

Wyatt is getting weirder and weirder every week.

The big big event of this week though was the unveiling of Cesaro's new music. I love Cesaro, what a man. I was expecting pounding, throbbing Euro Dance, or industrial strength death metal, or something that would pummel our eardrums into submission. Instead we got some sirens and some shit backing 'grunge' that sounded like it came out of one of those shit music making computer games.

My emotions after hearing his new music started off like this -

juhf.gif

Then moved to this -

flynn.gif

Back to this -

bummed.gif

Talk about an anticlimax.

Plus they screwed him out of a match with Barrett (that would have been superb)