Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

That was the most believable angle in a long time. I loved it.

I read rumours a while back Henry could retire so fairly play to WWE for playing it up and taking notice of the internet. They had me fooled.

I was feeling sorty for him then when he slammed Cena I was raging, not because of what he did to Cena, but that he fooled me.

Henry played it perfectly. Great stuff.

Brock Lesnar just does the same thing every time. :rolleyes:

This

I love Lesnar and I know he's set up to be a monster but they need to change it up a little, have him come out and fake the F5 or something and walk away laughing if Punk flinched-that would have more impact than the actual move IMO.

The creative team will be either loving or hating this just now, the fans are picking the faces/heels more than ever now.......I don't even know what some of the roster are supposed to be.

What an excellent Raw (just finished watching it). As someone said, when they get it right, it's such a good show. When they get it wrong, it's utter shite. A good crowd helped as well.

The Mark Henry stuff was brilliant as has been pointed out.

Cena was shite as usual. He went on a big speech about how the next guy who holds the title has to earn it, then just gives the title to Henry. w**k.

Cesaro continues to sink to new lows every week it would appear.

The AJ bit was actually quite amusing. I was laughing quite a bit when Big E had to carry her out and she was still going mental.

Punk/Lesnar has the potential to be immense.

The creative team will be either loving or hating this just now, the fans are picking the faces/heels more than ever now.......I don't even know what some of the roster are supposed to be.

That's how it should be though. The fans will react to what they see. Also I think it's pretty clear who the faces and heels are. In fact I'd say there isn't a guy on the roster who I don't if they are heel or face.

Also is Big Show injured just now or something? Or do they just not have anything for him to do?

Edited by DA Baracus

Fantastic show, it felt like a Raw from the 90s with the way it flowed and its 'anything can happen' type vibe.... that Henry angle was so well done, popped big time when he slammed Cena. The reaction from the crowd said it all as to how well executed that was.

My only complaint would be Steph basically burying the whole divas division. :thumbsdown

Del Rio as a face was duller than dish water and to be perfectly honest I don't think he's that much better as a heel. Still, I'd rather that he was.

Del Rio had nae business being a face, what was that all about? Haha.

Del Rio's boring as f**k but he's decent when he's the winking, cheeky type Del Rio - not the angry heel/happy face routine he's had for the past year or so.

Compare the old Del Rio:

albertodelrio_2_full.png

to now:

albertodelrio_1_full_20130116.png

He even just looks boring as f**k.

Glad they've turned him, just wasn't right before. Now for The Miz to turn heel again.

:lol: Harsh. I've quite enjoyed the AJ/Kaitlyn stuff(and not just the wardrobe malfunction).

It just felt like the writers main objective in coming up with that segment was to kiss up to the boss. A lot of stuff involving her or Vince has that vibe these days.

Also is Big Show injured just now or something? Or do they just not have anything for him to do?

I think he's injured.

If it helps get them off my TV sooner, I'll be all for it.

AJ and Kaitlyn have been decent. AJ's cut two great promos last night and on last week's Raw. If they keep those two, bring Natalya back in and a few others (Layla) then they could have a decent division, even if it's just by Divas' standard.

I'm not sold on AJ. When she wrestles she does the psycho thing really well though. As a character she just does my head in. And not in the heel "oohhh, bad person" way. I mean the "I'll be skipping this now" way. Kaitlyn looks like one with serious potential. Natalya was fucking rotten though. Layla was never much better.

The divas division is dead. This fued has real potential, but after that, what then?

Daniel Bryan's thing was legit, he was apparently seething after it because he knows what it's like when he's hurt. He went backstage and started screaming at Trips in the gorilla position. They eventually apologized to each other but it's surprising to hear about him going off on someone like Trips.

Trips' point of view was that they want to protect him because they're planning a summer feud with Cena for the title.