Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I'm actually starting to tire of Heyman a bit. It's just the same hyperbole all the time now. Him and Ryback together should be alright but IMO they should have had Punk boot f**k out of Heyman at Night of Champions and let Punk move on to something else. I'm hoping he'll be in Bryan's Survivor Series team.

Edited by Meathead

Great Raw after a 'meh' PPV the night before. Rhodes was superb, and for once the WWE are actually handling one of their main story-lines properly, this corporate Orton/Bryan/HHH/Locker-room stuff is brilliant. Would be great to see an anti-corporate faction being led by someone like Punk, he is being totally wasted just now and it would be a good angle to have. 

There's already someone lined up to take on the McMahon's next year...

Is Vince still in control? I wouldn't imagine him not being, but with Triple H taking on more and more responsibilities it seems strange to think that he's slowing down (Even as an on-screen character it appears as if Triple H has more power) considering Vince is the type of person that'd want to run every little thing until the day he died.

I had to double check Raw was defiantly on last night, is this the first time there has been no posts at all?

I think it has but it's rare.

And it's harsh because I thought last night's Raw was pretty decent. It's the most I've laughed during a Raw in ages (although admittedly a lot of it was shit like JBL being excited at MizTV with the Big Show or Stephanie saying she couldn't remember the last time R-Truth got a title shot).

It also had some not bad matches, the main event and Kingston/Del Rio were good ones.

May just be me, but Sky could get more viewers by not showing Raw live and instead waiting till say Tuesday and show it at a decent hour. I really just can't be arsed sitting up till 4 to watch, and if I skip and watch online I just fast forward 90% of the show anyway.

I still think 3 hours is just too much to watch live and at that time. It'd be a decent idea, I doubt I'll be staying up watching it live too often since I'm back at Uni (final year too) and although I only have the one class on Tuesday, I'd rather keep a decent sleeping schedule than f**k it up every week just for Raw.