Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I don't watch WWE any more but having it just down the road piqued my interest.

That was absolutely dire. The longest four hours of my life. There are no stars. Nothing feels spontaneous. It's all a big pantomime with nothing that happens being of any consequence.

I always thought ICW was niche and appealed to me but I was wrong. ICW will pish all over that in every way except production.

Says it all that they rammed the two part timers down our throat while we watched fat Kev and Seth with the cackle playing at being wrestlers.

I enjoyed being at it even though I never really watch it anymore. However, it will be an utter shite episode on the telly.

Biggest (and only really good) reaction of the night was easily Bayley. It actually went on for ages and Charlotte and Sasha ended up just talking over it. Fck knows what they were saying.

Cesaro with Sheamus was quite funny, and then Enzo, Cass, KO  and Jericho were funny after raw actually ended.

That's about it.

Also, if anyone on here is a Clyde fan and was near the back of section B 005, you and your mates are literally the most annoying, unfunny twatcunts I've ever encountered in my life.

Edited by #Gary

5 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Also, if anyone on here is a Clyde fan and was near the back of section B 005, you and your mates are literally the most annoying, unfunny twatcunts I've ever encountered in my life.

:lol: It certainly brought out the roasters tonight!

Really enjoyed tonight. Have to say watching it back now the Scottish crowd comes across pretty quiet on tv as Raw crowds go. The Braveheart promo was good. As much of an arse Shamus is his Rab C Nesbit and Giro lines were good. Enzo got a good reception as always. Best reception of the night was for Bailey though. Superb!

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

4 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

I don't watch WWE any more but having it just down the road piqued my interest.

That was absolutely dire. The longest four hours of my life. There are no stars. Nothing feels spontaneous. It's all a big pantomime with nothing that happens being of any consequence.

I always thought ICW was niche and appealed to me but I was wrong. ICW will pish all over that in every way except production.

Says it all that they rammed the two part timers down our throat while we watched fat Kev and Seth with the cackle playing at being wrestlers.

Get a grip! Fat Kev is fucking awesome.

Going to a live Raw is another one to tick off my list. I've seen Hogan fight Yoko as WWE champ, Taker, HBK, Bret Hart, Rock, Austin, HHH, Razor, Vince, Shane & now Steph + Jericho. Only regrets not having seen The Nature Boy & Kurt Angle.

Edit- Just remembered I've seen Jericho before. I'm on the list. *Click*

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW