Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

Yeah ladder would have to be cross brand to get the best mix wouldn't it, even if the title went to Raw for a bit between RR and Mania...

Ha, never even considered Reigns has the US title...it's such an irrelevance isn't it. Let's just say he holds it but it's not brought up as the Goldberg match is billed as a generation vs generation type thing instead. Or he could give it up as a stipulation to get into the triple threat no1 contenders match maybe?

Yeah I think that's totally right up Roman's street. He'd be someone that would give up a title for a chance at something bigger. He's clearly still mixing with Rollins, Owens & Y2J so it's a strange one that he was given the title in the first place. Poor Rusev is in no man's land now.

3 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Also I'm assuming Chamber/Roadblock will be branded that way round, don't think it's actually been announced who's shows they are yet so I just made an exec.

I know Roadblock is for sure the next Raw PPV on Dec 18th as I'm starting to get an idea of how my next thread will be going. 

As for Elimination Chamber, no details have been released for that really. Assume it's mid Feb as Fastlane will be 5th March.  In the current run of things EC would be SD & Fastlane would be Raw. Wouldn't be surprised if both are dual brand though.

3 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I know Roadblock is for sure the next Raw PPV on Dec 18th as I'm starting to get an idea of how my next thread will be going. 

As for Elimination Chamber, no details have been released for that really. Assume it's mid Feb as Fastlane will be 5th March.  In the current run of things EC would be SD & Fastlane would be Raw. Wouldn't be surprised if both are dual brand though.

Ah yeah meant Fastlane whenever I was quoting Roadblock. Was thinking it ran RR>Chamber>Roadblock>Mania...

Just now, Christophe said:

Ah yeah meant Fastlane whenever I was quoting Roadblock. Was thinking it ran RR>Chamber>Roadblock>Mania...

Yeah I get why you'd have thought that as the last Roadblock was not long before Mania. Triple H & Dean Ambrose had a great main event that night.

On 11/23/2016 at 09:08, #Gary said:

Expected HHH to get involved in the title match rather than Jericho in a mask. Did they ever explain HHH helping Owens win the title in the first place or have we just to forget about that? 

They'll bring him back at some point once everyone's just about moved on.  Outside shot of it being Royal Rumble, but expect it'll be the WM program.  You know, the one months and months and months after the initial event.  Surely they could've thought of some other way to put the title on Owens without creating this huge elephant in the room situation

1 minute ago, NathanQP said:

Two title defences tonight which is pretty pointless as nothing will change

Classic tactics by clueless folk who use such matches to try and pop ratings rather than actually do any hard work and invest time in good writing to develop interesting characters and storylines.

Classic tactics by clueless folk who use such matches to try and pop ratings rather than actually do any hard work and invest time in good writing to develop interesting characters and storylines.

Yeah, anyone tuning in thinking there will be a title change is an idiot although I like the idea of New Day of defending their titles in the run up to the record whilst getting DQ'd, leading to a heel turn