Smackdown Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A spoiler which they've posted on WWE.com and their facebook.

Are they actively trying to drive their ratings down?

Very surprised by this. They had been building the Big Show massively over the last few months, beating a seemingly unbeatable Sheamus. There's been little to no build-up of this feud too.

I was hoping the title change was going to be Dolph's cashing-in. Maybe this will happen soon now that Del Rio's meant to be a face.

I think they're trying to 'get ahead' of spoilers.

The WHC title is terrible. They treat it like crap so no one really cares about it anymore. What's the point of doing this on Smackdown? And what's the point in storyline terms?

I think they're trying to 'get ahead' of spoilers.

What's the point though?

Everyone knows there are spoilers out there and it's not difficult to find them, but there are others (admittedly not me as I could barely give a crap about wwe right now) who enjoy watching it without spoilers and will perhaps log on to the official site only to find out they're spoiling their own shows now as well.

It makes zero sense.

That'd be the logical thinking.

It's a lot easier to book Ziggler beating Del Rio than Big Show. And also in terms of face/heels since Del Rio is sorta face now.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe the big guys going to go in a massive huff and smash Del Rio up for Dolph to cash in.

It'd be jobbing Del Rio out a bit but I hope its maybe something big for Raw on Monday.

That's what I'm thinking. Maybe the big guys going to go in a massive huff and smash Del Rio up for Dolph to cash in.

It'd be jobbing Del Rio out a bit but I hope its maybe something big for Raw on Monday.

If they waited a month or two then it wouldn't be too bad. Have Del Rio successfully defend it at the Rumble. Then have Dolph cash in after a brutal Elimination Chamber.