Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Top five for me.

1. Ayr United. Such an important game and arguably won us the title and killed off Ayr. To attempt and pull off a piece of skill like that under pressure is something else. The reaction and applause from the Ayr fans tells you everything. It was like admitting, okay we are second best well done.

2. Ross County. A team who won a national trophy and were flying high in the top league. Fais went through them like butter.

3. Dundee. Again an SPL side. To take it on the half volley like that isn't easy. Fantastic finish.

4. Stenny away. Amazing run and finish, shows his pace and skill on the run.

5. Brechin home. Goal that really did win us the league. Again, you don't see goals like this very often at this level.

There's no way we can keep him, he deserves a shot at a higher level than the championship. Just a shame he wasn't on a five year deal. The 200k price tag wouldn't sound so silly now.

Once it gets to fifth + choice there's plenty of room for debate but what a fantastic top 4 - couldn't argue with that. The recent goals against Ayr and Brechin were incredible finishes but the ones against Dundee and Ross County have to be goal of the season contenders. The contrast of the composure and explosive finish in the Ross County game was special but it's the reaction of the Dundee defenders at that third goal that sum him up this season. Before he sticks it in the net they can already see that they are doomed and stop trying to even get close to him.

If he goes now it'll be better money but probably a place on the bench.Resign and show the goods again and a huge wage and a big return to the club in January.

He has to get a showing in a higher league to get the English sides looking a bit more.

I reckon he is at least English Championship Level.

50f06e87afa96f2f45000052.jpg?w=400

SportPix_SLeaCup_Daf-v-Dun_CB25082015004

Wid, Wid, Wid.

Just wid.

That Stenny goal is just sheer class.  The boy is quality.  I'll be gutted when he does sign for someone else as it's just too fanciful an idea that he'll stay.  Though he should.  Imagine him playing for us against Falkirk on their plastic pitch.........oooouuuuussshhhhhh.

That is a fucking brilliant video. He's been magnificent, the wee magician that he is. Not many Pars players have scored over 20 goals in a season since I started going to games and he's probably going to break 30. Awesome.

Remember as well that he went through a period of 10 games between October and December where he only scored once.

That is a fucking brilliant video. He's been magnificent, the wee magician that he is. Not many Pars players have scored over 20 goals in a season since I started going to games and he's probably going to break 30. Awesome.

Remember as well that he went through a period of 10 games between October and December where he only scored once.

Apparently he's the first Pars player to hit over 20 league goals since John Watson. He's been incredible.

The way I see it if he leaves he'll not really get a chance and won't be able to do himself justice, could not for a single second grudge him the opportunity or the money though.

If he stays I reckon he could easily become a club legend and be on the pictures in the tunnel alongside Leish and McCathie (That's if he stayed a fucking long time tbf)

Hey Pars fans, obviously season ticket prices will increase next season with us playing in a higher division. However my birthday is in late May and will see me break the "young adult" barrier for pricing. Is it possible that if I renew my ticket before my birthday I will still get the discounted price and avoid a double whammy? If so, when would I be able to do so?

Thanks in advance

Also...

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES, OLAY! OLAY! OLAY!

If he goes now it'll be better money but probably a place on the bench.Resign and show the goods again and a huge wage and a big return to the club in January.

He has to get a showing in a higher league to get the English sides looking a bit more.

I reckon he is at least English Championship Level.

Why would anyone be stupid enough to pay money for him now when his contract expires very soon (2 months or so?). And if he's as good as English Championship (debatable) then why would he be on the bench?

The way I see it if he leaves he'll not really get a chance and won't be able to do himself justice, could not for a single second grudge him the opportunity or the money though.

If he stays I reckon he could easily become a club legend and be on the pictures in the tunnel alongside Leish and McCathie (That's if he stayed a fucking long time tbf)

Why? If he's as good as people are saying, surely he'll be getting a game and a chance to prove himself at another club?

Hopefully he stays though. He's some boy.

Hey Pars fans, obviously season ticket prices will increase next season with us playing in a higher division. However my birthday is in late May and will see me break the "young adult" barrier for pricing. Is it possible that if I renew my ticket before my birthday I will still get the discounted price and avoid a double whammy? If so, when would I be able to do so?

Thanks in advance

Also...

CHAMPIONEES, CHAMPIONEES, OLAY! OLAY! OLAY!

Give the ticket office a call/email

Not too bothered about Fais, we got a great season out of him.

More concerned about PJ. Losing a player before he gets the opportunity to play would be a stinker. I hope he sees it is in his interests to get game time here in the coming seasons than uproot, likely stagnate (happens with most kids that go south) and then end up back here in Scotland in his early 20s.

Edited by adundeemonkey

Not too bothered about Fais, we got a great season out of him.

More concerned about PJ. Losing a player before he gets the opportunity to play would be a stinker. I hope he sees it is in his interests to get game time here in the coming seasons than uproot, likely stagnate (happens with most kids that go south) and then end up back here in Scotland in his early 20s.

There's no guarantee he'll get significant game time with us next season