Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Interview with Phinn on www.dafc.co.uk from last season (he was a guest at hospitality). 

AJ sounded a bit downbeat on contracts. AJ did a good job developing existing players and spotting the potential in guys like BRE so we have to be confident that we can recruit well again. Greig Stewartpence and/or Robert Thomson could be worth a punt - been the most impressive opponents I've seen recently (outwith the Somerset Galacticos). Look like they's fit into our style really well and have a bit of extra physical presence. 

Edited for Spence/Stewart/Spence corrections. 

Edited by Shandon Par

Interview with Phinn on www.dafc.co.uk from last season (he was a guest at hospitality).

AJ sounded a bit downbeat on contracts. AJ did a good job developing existing players and spotting the potential in guys like BRE so we have to be confident that we can recruit well again. Greig Stewart and/or Robert Thomson could be worth a punt - been the most impressive opponents I've seen recently (outwith the Somerset Galacticos). Look like they's fit into our style really well and have a bit of extra physical presence.

Worth a punt on Greg Stewart? What fucking planet are you on? :lol:

I just thought it was a cheeky little line to wind up some Cowden fans.

Clarke > Spence > Thomson

In that order, in Wallace and Moffat we have two strikers who can fulfil the supporting striker role, we need a goalscorer to compliment that and Clarke would be perfect if we could afford him, if not Spence would probably be the next best alternative.

AJ sounded a bit downbeat on contracts. AJ did a good job developing existing players and spotting the potential in guys like BRE so we have to be confident that we can recruit well again. Greig Stewartpence and/or Robert Thomson could be worth a punt - been the most impressive opponents I've seen recently (outwith the Somerset Galacticos). Look like they's fit into our style really well and have a bit of extra physical presence. 

Edited for Spence/Stewart/Spence corrections. 

Spence wouldnt make a great impact in the Championship.  Was average at best in his 3 seasons there. 

Decent player but bottle merchant when through one on one. 

Spence wouldnt make a great impact in the Championship. Was average at best in his 3 seasons there.

Don't think there's many players in our budget who would, if he could chip in with 10-15 goals that'll do.

Spence wouldnt make a great impact in the Championship. Was average at best in his 3 seasons there.

I think with right coaching he would do well in 'Championship

I think with right coaching he would do well in 'Championship

That's how I saw it - a good preseason with us and he'd comfortably be able to fit in to how we play. AJ sounded impressed with him anyway, the way he singled him out for praise after the recent games with Cowden.

Clarke would be a bloody brilliant signing.

Imagine Queens would put up quite a fight for him as well mind you, hopefully AJ could tickle his balls sweetly enough to lure him.

Or we could just keep fez forever and ever... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Is Clarke out of contract? If Fais leaves, he would be an incredible replacement but can't see that happening. Can see a lower half Premiership team taking him if the the Rainjurs don't want him.