Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Beck will do you a turn at this level, he looks a bit awkward and isn't the most mobile but he works well with someone buzzing about him to collect his knockdowns. He holds the ball up well. Him and Reilly would complement each other I'd imagine.

Reckon you'd sign him if you keep that overrated Moroccan laddy when he fails to find another club?

The budget is there for a couple of strikers and AN Other so signing or not signing him probably not dependent on El Bak situation. Not had a big striker for a while and seems to have done fine against Alloa. 

I don't think flogging PJ Crossan will change anything - the way he vanished from the first team suggested he was being wrapped in cotton wool and it was just a case of getting the best transfer money for him. 

Beck will do you a turn at this level, he looks a bit awkward and isn't the most mobile but he works well with someone buzzing about him to collect his knockdowns. He holds the ball up well. Him and Reilly would complement each other I'd imagine.

Reckon you'd sign him if you keep that overrated Moroccan laddy when he fails to find another club?

What Shandon Par said. AJ has stated a few times that he's hoping to sign 2 or 3 more strikers, so signing Beck wouldn't mean El Bakhtaoui is out of the equation and vice versa.

It's pretty hard to find too much dislike for Falkirk and the Rovers. Aside from a few brain donors, everyone is pretty sound on here. We need more scandal and intrigue.

I'm on the same wavelength. Of course when the games come around they are exciting, and although we lost the Derby that was the title decider, it had a fantastic atmosphere. Just a shame the Rovers couldn't quite push it over the line...in hindsight we've had a pretty solid and unattractive few seasons since that one (apart from last season) while on the other hand, you guys nearly ceased to exist.

Looking forward to the derbies next season, but ultimately it's just another 3 points and some money in the coffers when you guys come calling...

But any way, get it up ye's ya townie basturts!!! :P

Edited by Wardy

Must have been early 2011? Think they beat us 2-0, we were poor and I was convinced afterwards they'd go on to win the title.

Didn't quite work out like that though ;)

The New Year game in that season was the last time we beat you at Starks. Finished 2-1. The 2-0 win was earlier in that same season. We've only played you twice at Starks since then seen as things went a bit mental down your way after that.

How many Season tickets have the Pars sold so far and what's the target?

2533 at the moment. 2622(?) was last season's total I believe. Since we're on track to surpassing that I'd say 2800 is the target, although, I don't think we have an official target that the BOD have came out with.

Beck improved hugely in his 6 months with us. That was 2 years ago. If he's continued improving at the same rate, it's a great signing imo.

I'd agree with this. When beck first arrived at Falkirk I wasn't sure about him but by the time he left I was sorry to see him go. From memory he was big strong good in the air had a nice touch and held the ball up and laid it off well. Think poor man's ibrahimovic! Not sure what he's been up to since though