Walking Down The Halbeath Road

55 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

At the last game at TFS it was Todd who went through late on but his effort was saved. BBM midfielder, with his best work almost coming off the ball really. He's quite intelligent in the runs that he makes will drag players all over the place, can fully understand opposition fans not noticing him much tbf, but if you intently watch him you'll see how vital he is, always moving. 

That was quite possibly the worst gaming of football I've ever watched. Horrific from both sides. Especially compared to the game at EEP

23 minutes ago, 101 said:

That's our game against St Pauli confirmed should be some day out!

Sounds like there’s more to it. Club saying they’ll announce “full schedule of events” and full information on “ticketing and supplementary events”.

2 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Sounds like there’s more to it. Club saying they’ll announce “full schedule of events” and full information on “ticketing and supplementary events”.

A square go down the band stand, probably. 

15 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Beer festival in the car park at the back of the stadium anyone 🍻

Failing that 100 bottles of El Dorado in Leys park car park.

18 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, that looks like a potentially league sealing signing to me based on what iv seen of him over the last 2 or 3 seasons. 

Especially given how much we need to do to get it, and how little you need to do to keep it ie the difference between must win vs just don't lose games 

The signing that ended Falkirk's challenge, good luck in the playpoffs

1 hour ago, K.T said:

Hello fifers, you are welcome for Paul McGowan, when are these St Pauli tickets on sale? It is a matter of great importance that I buy some.

thank you.

No rush, there'll be absolutely tons going around. Seems we'll have other stuff on which is different, I can't remember the last time I cared an ounce about a friendly but this one's pretty interesting. 

1 hour ago, Reggie Perrin said:

If you do go on to win the league it won’t be because you have signed a middle aged ned.

No, but it might help. 

Going by Twitter there's a fair amount if interest from non Pars fans, suppose there's  fair few who seem to have St.Pauli as a team they "support". If we win the league and have a decent summer window, coupled with the non Pars fans in attendance this could be a fairy well supported pre-season friendly. I'm sure some of the St.Pauli fans are daydreaming about bridies, Jiggies and spending the weekend in Scotland's eighth city!  

edit - aware Jiggies is no more, RIP sweet prince x 

Just now, The Toun Clock said:

Going by Twitter there's a fair amount if interest from non Pars fans, suppose there's  fair few who seem to have St.Pauli as a team they "support". If we win the league and have a decent summer window, coupled with the non Pars fans in attendance this could be a fairy well supported pre-season friendly. I'm sure some of the St.Pauli fans are daydreaming about bridies, Jiggies and spending the weekend in Scotland's eighth city!  

edit - aware Jiggies is no more, RIP sweet prince x 

I'd be hoping for 9000 and hopefully a big contingent over from Germany. Strangely there seems to be a lot of Celtic interest.