Walking Down The Halbeath Road

46 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyone here at the game?

Aye, at the game. Loads of day trippers in both ends as expected - quite a few folk looking for their seats bemused when I told them just to sit anywhere as they thought it would be a sell out 😅

Very much a typical pre season game although always interesting to see the initial shape - very much 3 at the back, wing backs, Hamilton and Chalmers sitting with McGowan and Ritchie-Hosler tasked with supporting Wighton - and the squad numbers on the programme (see attached, although they don't match the numbers tonight!). St Pauli look big and strong and technically very good as you'd expect although their goal was mainly down to some poor defending. For us Ritchie-Hosler had taken up where he left off and had a few dribbles although we've not really came close.

Strip looks decent although very white and from a distance very similar to one we had a fee seasons back. Hadn't seen the close up shots so no idea what the stripes actually look like. Lovely shorts and socks though. Mehmet is wearing the green kit and I it looks nice from afar.  

20230623_192817.jpg

Edited by Salvo Montalbano
Forgot to upload team lines!

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Aye, at the game. Loads of day trippers in both ends as expected - quite a few folk looking for their seats bemused when I told them just to sit anywhere as they thought it would be a sell out 😅

Very much a typical pre season game although always interesting to see the initial shape - very much 3 at the back, wing backs, Hamilton and Chalmers sitting with McGowan and Ritchie-Hosler tasked with supporting Wighton - and the squad numbers on the programme (see attached, although they don't match the numbers tonight!). St Pauli look big and strong and technically very good as you'd expect although their goal was mainly down to some poor defending. For us Ritchie-Hosler had taken up where he left off and had a few dribbles although we've not really came close.

Strip looks decent although very white and from a distance very similar to one we had a fee seasons back. Hadn't seen the close up shots so no idea what the stripes actually look like. Lovely shorts and socks though. Mehmet is wearing the green kit and I it looks nice from afar.  

I thought KRH was on the bench?

What was the goal like?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

I thought KRH was on the bench?

What was the goal like?

May have been a late change then, would explain why he is number 12 and McCann is on th3 bench wearing 11.

Goal was down our right, just too fast and too strong for Comrie and Fisher, the ball was cut back from the bye line and there were a few St Pauli players (and some defenders) in the area but the number 11 just used his strength to get there first and lash it into the roof of the net.