Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, obiwanyouknowme said:

Is Wednesday no the day the team get a day off? Would love a signing today but Thursdays is the norm. 

Could be rubbish but I don't think the Thursday thing has been a thing for a while. Someone please feel free to look and let me know, but I was sure it used to be a Thursday but for the last couple of seasons it was just whenever.

18 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Could be rubbish but I don't think the Thursday thing has been a thing for a while. Someone please feel free to look and let me know, but I was sure it used to be a Thursday but for the last couple of seasons it was just whenever.

Yeah I think your right has been more random over last few seasons. I always think Thursday media day. 

Wednesday is normally their day off however that’s not to say McPake is off as I’m sure he has said in interviews that when he got the job he wanted to be flexible due to his family. 

Be nice if we got something today as the pre season hype started off high and of recent has fallen flat. 

Daily Record reporting deal for Wotherspoon is close. Says he’s been training with us since last Thursday and deal/announcement is imminent. They’re normally quite reliable for Pars news - but I’m sure they said he was close to signing 2 weeks ago…

IMG_6268.jpeg

49 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Going on this season's signings:

O'Halloran was announced on a Sunday.

Etoo was announced on Wednesday.

Fisher was announced on a Tuesday.

KRH was announced on a Wednesday.

41 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Daily Record reporting deal for Wotherspoon is close. Says he’s been training with us since last Thursday and deal/announcement is imminent. They’re normally quite reliable for Pars news - but I’m sure they said he was close to signing 2 weeks ago…

IMG_6268.jpeg

That's either the deal is done or his agent has put that out in one last push for anyone else coming in for him.

Hopefully he's in black and white before Saturday.